The Nightmare is Over!!!

Manchester United chat
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

Evra's goal v Bayern. What a fucking goal.

Otherwise, Adnan Januzai, Januzai, Januzai! Ee by gum......future world footballler of the year?!!!!
Irwin34

5 years ago

Gerrard falling at the last hurdle surely.
madmax
Star Man

5 years ago

The first few games of Januzaj when he was utterly brilliant.
In hindsight, the most memorable moment was Gerard's team talk =)) Just brilliant.
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Moyes departing for me is no 2 You could just sense the relief amongst the fans and players .... And the dismay from the likes of the scouse. Maybe Moyes's departure de railed their season. Yes Stevie and the ' we won't let it slip' seems like divine intervention.

No1 has to be the moment everyone realised it was not the scousers year- yesterday up until it was impossible, they still believed.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

ill never forget the 90 crosses against fulham tbf
lkhm

hoofing
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

Feel conned by him.....those reports about him trying to change the way our academy....'to produce more athletic players!' at the expense of flair! What a wanker......he just didn't get it did he. I hold my hands up, I was duped. Feel like a right twat now....and to top it off 10Million send off? you must be fucking joking.
Steggo
Legend

5 years ago

Moyes hiding in the dugout at Man City has to be a highlight.A portent of things to come for his reign.
sheesh

5 years ago

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... d-Cup.html

As much as I don't like some of the things he's said in the past, I think Keane is actually right about most things there, apart from his Moyes love.

Defence has been shockingly shit although I wouldn't pin it all on Jones given the number of times he gets played out of position.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

The link doesn't work, looks like the Telegraph have taken it down

From the Caf https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bni2uVpIQAIOQrX.jpg
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He's right about a lot of stuff, but his refusal to criticise Moyes takes the piss

He'll nail Woodward but not Moyes - what's all that about

All this talk from him, all these articles, interview, comments, ITV... never once mentioned Moyes. Very few pundits have