The Nightmare is Over!!!

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
RedDread wrote:It's a bit wordy, but it's absolutely bloody lovely.
I'll have a couple with my chili, ta...
He's ignoring you, probably thinks you'd pick a fight with him. Dread sounds like someone anyone would like, why would he cook you chilli?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
chocolateballs wrote:Thread is premature imo.

Until we get rid of Carrick, Ferdinand, Fletcher, Fellani, Young and probably Valencia among others and replace ...the nightmare will continue
I agree... I'm not thankful for the end of this season, until I see that we're going to fix things for next.
Oh FFS how is it premature???? I never mentioned being thankful. And the rest of your, and Mr Balls, points have fuck all to do with my Topic and question. Plus I agree that we need to get rid and improve.
Wind your neck in Coop... no one's pissing in your pint... but in my opinion, the nightmare's not over till we fix this fucked up mess...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
RedDread wrote:It's a bit wordy, but it's absolutely bloody lovely.
I'll have a couple with my chili, ta...
He's ignoring you, probably thinks you'd pick a fight with him. Dread sounds like someone anyone would like, why would he cook you chilli?
Cause he likes me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Until we get rid of Carrick, Ferdinand, Fletcher, Fellani, Young and probably Valencia among others and replace ...the nightmare will continue
I agree... I'm not thankful for the end of this season, until I see that we're going to fix things for next.
Oh FFS how is it premature???? I never mentioned being thankful. And the rest of your, and Mr Balls, points have fuck all to do with my Topic and question. Plus I agree that we need to get rid and improve.
Wind your neck in Coop... no one's pissing in your pint... but in my opinion, the nightmare's not over till we fix this fucked up mess...
Ok, so what's your outstanding memory of the season then?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Ok, so what's your outstanding memory of the season then?
Rooneys volley...
Bill2
First Teamer

5 years ago

I think we are all blocking out this one. Like a regrettable drunken one night stand with the fat chick in accounts.
Bill2
First Teamer

5 years ago

Best moment, whilst we are on the subject of short moments of extreme pleasure, I'd say was that Evra goal v Bayern and the 30 seconds of elation that followed it.

It was like yes we are still the real Manchester United, and then within 30 seconds, no we're not were are Moyes' United.
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Jacuzzi has been a revelation. The Mata signing was class - finally paying some proper money for a top player instead of no value bollox. Oh and Stevei G slipping.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:Jacuzzi has been a revelation. The Mata signing was class - finally paying some proper money for a top player instead of no value bollox. Oh and Stevei G slipping.

Pretty much agree with all that.

Liverpool fans celebrating the title 3 weeks ago and seeing Suarez crying are massive highlights!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

remember that time fellaini completed a forward pass

great memories tbf
lkhm

hoofing