Legend

5 years ago

Maybe they leaked it because they wanted to fuck him over because he's a cock

Look at the official statement, it's one sentence
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Where has all this United do it the right way, chivalrous and honourable bullshit come from??? FFS Martin Edwards was arrested for perving in the ladies loos, Ferguson and his horses and son, orgies, affairs, drink, gambling, Bebe's deal, tapping up, sacked managers, fucked over players, banner police etc…….!

The media frenzy resulting from a leak is just news to us cause Fergie has been around so long and the news world has changed but the leaks have always happened, it's just easier to spread them. United are no better or worse, relatively, than any other institution, FFS look at FIFA!
don't know what you are talking about. all people are saying is have the bollocks to tell someone they are shit to their face. something apparently you don't think is necessary. that says a lot about you. tit.

You don't know what i'm talking about yet you know enough to judge me??? Tit
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
kramer
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

thank fuck the nightmare is over, and with a few games to go. hopefully the team will actually start working with proper coaches who train them for moves in the attacking third.
we better get the new manager in quickly. last season moyes was on vacation for a month in the summer instead of preparing for the job, the idiot. then he finally arrived at OT and said he didn't know half the players.
oh and can we please fuck fellaini off next? flog him to stoke for 5 million.
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

kramer wrote:thank fuck the nightmare is over, and with a few games to go. hopefully the team will actually start working with proper coaches who train them for moves in the attacking third.
we better get the new manager in quickly. last season moyes was on vacation for a month in the summer instead of preparing for the job, the idiot. then he finally arrived at OT and said he didn't know half the players.
It was a nightmare. If Van Gaal comes in, I'd expect Fellaini to be on his way, surprised he's not put in for a transfer already now his gaffers gone .
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

kramer wrote:thank fuck the nightmare is over, and with a few games to go. hopefully the team will actually start working with proper coaches who train them for moves in the attacking third.
If you think everything is all shits and giggles now that Moyles is gone you're sadly mistaken. The club needs to find a world class manager and has a lot of transfer business to conduct ~ both incoming and outgoing. A lot of the work needs to be done before the WC which puts basically all the pressure on Ed Woodward. God help us
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

I get the impression that all of United's inner workings are generally the worst-kept secrets in football. When Fergie was about to announce his retirement last year, it seemed like everyone in the press already knew, same as when we were about to sign Juan Mata in the last transfer window. Maybe Woodworm has got a bit of a loose tongue?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:I get the impression that all of United's inner workings are generally the worst-kept secrets in football. When Fergie was about to announce his retirement last year, it seemed like everyone in the press already knew, same as when we were about to sign Juan Mata in the last transfer window. Maybe Woodworm has got a bit of a loose tongue?
Whilst Moyes absolutely had to go, I get the impression we're a bit of a shambles as a club to be honest. And a few of the players sound like they're been cocks too.

Van Gaal woul probably be a wise move. It might put one or two noses out of joint, but he has the credibility and the clout to assert some authority.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Whilst Moyes absolutely had to go, I get the impression we're a bit of a shambles as a club to be honest.
It never used to be like this though, once upon a time all of United's inner dealings were closely guarded secrets, what happened in the dressing room or training ground stayed there, and Fergie always kept things very close to his chest in terms of which players he was interested in and who he was bidding on. That last point went right out of the window as soon as Moyes turned up and started telling all the world who his (unrealistic) transfer targets were, but as for the other points, you'd never have seen it happen in years gone by. It's all making the club hierachy look like utter amateurish cunts (as if they needed any help with that).
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Spudiator wrote:I get the impression that all of United's inner workings are generally the worst-kept secrets in football. When Fergie was about to announce his retirement last year, it seemed like everyone in the press already knew, same as when we were about to sign Juan Mata in the last transfer window. Maybe Woodworm has got a bit of a loose tongue?
Whilst Moyes absolutely had to go, I get the impression we're a bit of a shambles as a club to be honest. And a few of the players sound like they're been cocks too.

Van Gaal woul probably be a wise move. It might put one or two noses out of joint, but he has the credibility and the clout to assert some authority.
Van Gaal or whoever needs to come in and make a statement right from the get go. Here is my philosophy here is my vision here is what I believe it's my way or the highway. If you butnintjink his and want to give your lam for this fear club then great. If not then fuck off.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

utd did nothing wrong by moytes tbf

impossible for stuff not to come out nowadays tbf

they told him at the first opportunity he was sacked

i wouldnt be happy if i was sacked on a bank holiday tbf
lkhm

hoofing