United's manager next season

Manchester United chat

Who would you have as United manager next season?

David Moyes
7%
Jurgen Klopp
66%
Louis Van Gaal
9%
Roberto Martinez
7%
Ryan Giggs
7%
Other
5%

Total votes: 44
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

I am loving this manager selection more and more already
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9366005

I usually think people who refer to themselves in the third person are absolute thundercunts, and I can see his arrogance running up some fans in the long term but in the short term it'll be good to have a boss who actually has a pair of big hairy spuds taking charge again. He won't be fucking about and he won't care about reputations. He could end up making Mourinho look shy and introvert!
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Where does he refer to himself in third person in that article?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

I've either misread it or posted the wrong link. On my phone as I'm away atm. The point about his hairy spuds still stands though.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

That's it, I've had to do it.....I've re-ordered sky sports. LVG has got me buzzing, and even though I think we'll be fighting it out with lpool and arsenal for 3/4/5th, I don't want to miss anything! He's fucking mental, and I love him already.
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:That's it, I've had to do it.....I've re-ordered sky sports. LVG has got me buzzing, and even though I think we'll be fighting it out with lpool and arsenal for 3/4/5th, I don't want to miss anything! He's fucking mental, and I love him already.
Same here....
I cancelled mine last year during Moyes boring shite...

I wonder how many other Man U supporters done the same....
Think it was an easy decision for the Gkazers to rid him
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:That's it, I've had to do it.....I've re-ordered sky sports. LVG has got me buzzing, and even though I think we'll be fighting it out with lpool and arsenal for 3/4/5th, I don't want to miss anything! He's fucking mental, and I love him already.
Same here....
I cancelled mine last year during Moyes boring shite...

I wonder how many other Man U supporters done the same....
Think it was an easy decision for the Gkazers to rid him
Ha, just spent some time this evening checking out Sky alternatives and just opened a topic in the 'off topic' forum. I've been paying Sky too long i think. If it wasn't for football i wouldn't have it at all.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

So far in the world cup Van Gaal has played with very defensive tactics- it's effective though.
I suppose he'll do the same with United. He'll do this perhaps for all the games since that's what he's been doing this world cup even against weaker teams.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

Tournament football is different and I don't think you can read too much into how Holland played. He did what he had to, to get the best out of that set of players. His approach at club level has always been more expansive. We'll soon find our what he has in store for us
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Tournament football is different and I don't think you can read too much into how Holland played. He did what he had to, to get the best out of that set of players. His approach at club level has always been more expansive. We'll soon find our what he has in store for us
Agree. As Holland manager he is limited by what best 11 players Holland had - in other words he had to make the system fit his players. In United he would be able to (theoretically at least) buy players to fit his preferred system. In addition he should have a better overall squad than at Holland...