Adnan Januzaj

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

8 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
Sid wrote:Bender though
Evidence?

Plenty of gays in football these days tbf...
Not bender as in gay, bender as in soft southern gawky shitehouse
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

8 years ago

Sid wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:
Sid wrote:Bender though
Evidence?

Plenty of gays in football these days tbf...
Not bender as in gay, bender as in soft southern gawky shitehouse
Oi cunt, he got some fight in him! You leave my Januzaj alone!

Even if he was gay I'd smash his back doors in if he fulfils his potential. NQAT
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Neil
First Teamer

8 years ago

Don't want to overhype the kid but I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he's looking like presenting himself as United's best midfielder this season (admittedly this is not hard to do with others' current form).

It's rare for an English club to have a young player with this level of technical ability on their books, most other playmakers have been bought in for big money (such as David SIlva, Juan Mata, etc). He has a style reminiscent of Mesut Ozil, the way he seems to have total vision of his surroundings when he's in the final third and is therefore thinking one step ahead all the time; he can take a careful, measured approach when required but also seems to know when to quicken the tempo.

It's good to see him showing a goal threat, something I hadn't expected to see so soon. Impressed so far, and the timing couldn't have been better, maybe the fact that a kid is outperforming his colleagues will give the rest of the midfielders a kick up the arse to try harder.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 years ago

remember when cal said macheda is similar to ballack
lkhm

hoofing
Calvino
Reserves

8 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:remember when cal said macheda is similar to ballack
Only in their tall straight style of running. Hit balls ferociously with no backlift.

It is extreme carelessness that we are hanging on to this kid in his last few months of contract. What type of a rabble of a football club did we descend into in SAF's last years? He was busy renewing contracts for Giggs and Scholes and Rio while letting Pogba leave and allowing this Albanian/Belgian kid's contract run down. It is ridiculous.
ltel
Reserves

8 years ago

quite a few need to be tied down to long contracts. januzaj powell henriquez are 3 players that I am sure will be massive players in future
both keanes lingard cole are also in with a good chance. with the likes of de gea, Rafael fabio smalling jones zaha welbz already doing the business we have some fantastic young players there..
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 years ago

Paying big wages, (relatively big), to kids who are only prospects doesn't make a lot of sense to the Glazers... the American way of doing things as far as sport goes is totally different... in some ways better, to be fair... but the Glazers have never liked how much the club has to get involved financially in the development of players... there is a lot more money flowing into lower division sport in the States... college football/basketball, Triple A baseball, minor league hockey... they all make relatively decent money and help carry the cost for developing young talent in very competitive leagues, until they make the step up... of course exceptional players get singled out early, and get incentives to pledge their futures to the big teams... but the idea of paying 6 figure salaries to players who don't even play much first team football makes the Glazers balls ache.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
Legend

8 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:... but the idea of paying 6 figure salaries to players who don't even play much first team football makes the Glazers balls ache.
That must be some sort of 'phantom limb pain', surely.
Dosdamt
Star Man

8 years ago

We need to get him on a decent, long term contract. Moyes needs to keep playing him. He's the only player of our wide players that is giving us any end product right now, that means he stays in teh team surely? (Anto V looks better this season, but not substantially - Nani and Young same as ever)
lars072
Legend

8 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:We need to get him on a decent, long term contract. Moyes needs to keep playing him. He's the only player of our wide players that is giving us any end product right now, that means he stays in teh team surely? (Anto V looks better this season, but not substantially - Nani and Young same as ever)
There will be Armageddon if United let another top young player slip through the cracks.