Adnan Januzaj

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

This cunt deserves his own thread. He reminds me of a young Kaka, yeah I said it.... He COULD be THAT good.

Do you know what, fuck it, I want him in our plans for this season. If Rooney wants out and his heart is not in it, then let him go abroad, not to those cunts. Replace him with Januzaj, he's not at that level yet but with a year or two of being in the first team we might get somewhere!

Feel free to cum in this thread on everything Januzja!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

wont happen tbf

might get the odd half hour in the carling cup on the wing

wont ever play ahead of bellendncia young etc
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

if pogba and morrison couldn't get a game ahead of fucking park for taggart what chance has this cunt got of getting ahead of supposed established names in the plans of dave 'don't rock the boat' moyles
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Yeah he's not on Pogba's level of readiness, and he's not as skillful as Morrison.

He's interesting though. He'll get put onto the left most likely, being left footed and all. Mind you Moyes hates wingers, so you never know.
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Prediction - Zaha, Powell, Jacuzzi, Lingard will not make a massive impact on the first team. No more than 5 goals and 5 assists between em all season
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:wont happen tbf

might get the odd half hour in the carling cup on the wing

wont ever play ahead of bellendncia young etc
I'm trying to remain positive! This isn't Fergie and Moyes hasn't been afraid of youth in the past ala Rooney at 16.

I want Januzaj ahead of Valencia, Young, Anderson and Fletcher. Lets not waste this lad, he could be great.

Come on Unc, gather some positive thinking!

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

rooney sat on the bench at everton behind radzinski and warhorse kevin campbell, even when he was the biggest name in the country and an england regular

barkley never got a look in either
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:rooney sat on the bench at everton behind radzinski and warhorse kevin campbell, even when he was the biggest name in the country and an england regular

barkley never got a look in either

Tbf at Everton, he couldn't afford to risk their prem status solely on youth. At united he can place a youth talent into a team with the likes of RVP, Rooney, Giggs etc etc!

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

ffs you just said he wasn't afraid to throw in youth bri
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Moyes will be risk averse. He's playing them in friendlies because nothing is at risk. He'll play Anderson, Young, Fletcher, Valencia and Nani ahead of them.