MOYLES OUT

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:.... you don't let him spend £100 odd million, and then sack him in 2/3 months if it's still not working...
You do if your name's Daniel Levy! :D
Yeah, but it was Levy who spent the money...

Would you trust Woodworm to sign our players??? for that matter, would you trust Mopes?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/02 ... d-hotseat/

LOL... have that Mopes...

The pain comes in waves...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ltel
Reserves

6 years ago

betting suspended by some bookies on moyes leaving by mutual consent..
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

If he stays for a second season, how much does he get to spend? Its lunacy to allow him to get 100-200 mill as he's on a short leash.

I say 50 mill net.

IN - Hummels, Garray, Coentrao & Gundogan - 75 mill
OUT - Nani, Anderson, Young, Bebe, (+ those out of contract) - 25 mil
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

There's no chance you could get Hummels, Garay, Contreao and Gundogan for 75m. No chance.

Anyway, looks like Moyes might well be gone by the weekend, there's no smoke without fire and specifically bookie smoke as well. Let's see how it pans out.
ltel
Reserves

6 years ago

we only need 1 centreback. a partner for jones. a left and right back, Rafael cant be trusted these days and 2 central midfielders.gundogan and 1 other,then another next year to replace carrick.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

West Brom, Liverpool and Olympiakos are our next three fixtures and i've no idea what to expect. Given what's at stake for Moyes and the Club there can't have been many worse situations than this one. Traditionally we would expect United to throw a great shape at pulling off a decent set of results and performances from these fixtures. But Moyes has got nothing from the players or his attempts at tactics. He has had Rooney and RVP (a reason we were not getting the results we expected, apparently) back for a number of games and it's made next to no difference. I don't see how we can expect anything from these three fixtures other than more disappointment and frustration. At the minute we are not out of the CL and will have to put on a great performance, even for a Fergie's United, to get out of this hole. If Moyes fails, given the speculation around his continued management at the minute, it will be very apparent that he is not capable of turning this mess around. His position at that stage will surely become untenable due to a complete lack of confidence from him and in him. This is not the same United that Fergie struggled with when he started, the pressure as well as the pay has become monstrous. He'll be a broken man.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Steggo
Legend

6 years ago

Well at least he's consistent- we've been utter crap in both halves of the season.The man has no presence, no charisma. Why the hell was he lounging in his comfortable seat last night-hiding? The whole bunch of them looked totally clueless and lost. I, for one, don't mind losing as long as its done with panache and dignity. No hope of that with these cretins.
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

West Brom - Draw, dismal
Liverpool - Mauling, a real terrible smashing
Olympiakos - out we go, draw, utterly awful

Steggo - totally right. the brain trust + moyles look absolutely clueless
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:West Brom - Draw, dismal
Liverpool - Mauling, a real terrible smashing
Olympiakos - out we go, draw, utterly awful

Steggo - totally right. the brain trust + moyles look absolutely clueless
Sounds like West Brom are mulling over Pepe Mel's future. If he doesn't get sacked then we'll lose to them, despite them not winning in six. In fact fuck it, if they do replace him then we'll lose to him because of the positivity of a new man coming in....