MOYLES OUT

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

I was willing to give him time. I thought that the formation against Palace was the start of something different. That shit offered up last night is unacceptable. He is out of his depth. Fear rules his mind.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Know it's rumour but no smoke without fire an all…….

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/rumou ... l-consent/?

The money men are talking which is as real as it gets.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck sake...

If true, I wonder what that means for the team... Giggs/Neville till the end of season???

Surely not...

What a fuckin mess...

Ta very much Ferguson... you cunt!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Giggs/Neville couldn't be any worse as far as i can see. But it is a fuckin mess of cataclysmic proportions. RVP speaking out will take a toll on Moyes also, he doesn't seem to have gained the confidence of the dressing room at any stage this season. I don't even credit him with the Rooney signing that was pure money and the potential for Rooney becoming top scorer at United. In his press conference Moyes looked totally defeated.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuck sake...

If true, I wonder what that means for the team... Giggs/Neville till the end of season???

Surely not...

What a fuckin mess...

Ta very much Ferguson... you cunt!
Ah come on Alf, how much worse could Giggs possibly do? At least he'd be (probably) respected by the team, something I get the impression Moyes has never even been close to. I wouldn't imagine Giggs would be a long-term option (though you never know, look at Guardiola at Barcelona), but at the very least he might light a bit of fire under the current playing staff that seem to be just coasting at the moment rather than putting the effort in.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

No, I don't see how anyone could do a worse job... but it's a rum do, when we're turning to Giggs as an interim option, just to get us through the season... who the fuck in their right mind would want this job come summer?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
chocolateballs
Reserves

5 years ago

Naw he's not goin anywhere.

We all know a manager like Martinez was an ideal choice for us just like we all know why he wasn't even considered for the the job in the first place but that's gone.

Moyes can't do anything with at least 60% of these players that's obvious, but 60% of this squad are just gash anyway which proves what a diabolical Leauge this was last year that we were even in contention.City ,Chelsea, Arsenal for eg did a fair bit of business this summer to counter that.We've done virtually nothing for years.

It's also obvious (to me anyway) that Moyes needs his own players to boss and coach around. A Hell of alot of these players already know that there leaving this summer so there's not much incentive to go out ,close down , track back, mark etc etc. Yea, I guess you could argue that that's 50% his fault as another manger might have gotten them to knuckle down anyway.

I don't care if there's no CL nest season now if the plus side means we can finally rip out our entire, stale retarded midfield and start again this summer. I'll judge him on what he does this summer and give him that chance. Am pretty sure we're not going to do a Fergie and just sign a left back and a goal keeper that's for sure.

What point in getting rid of him now anyway? It's not as if we have anything to play or even qualify for till the end of the season.

Lawerenson was asked last night should we have signed Mourinho. His reply was that Mourinho's the type of manager who comes in, spends all your money and fucks off after 3 years ...... I kinda agree with him even if I don't normally agree with the twat.

I"m personally interested what Moyes is gonna do this summer and usually I can't stand transfer talk but not this time. I want to see a whole new united, not some manager who's gonna come at this stage and decide that he'll just get the current squad playing a little better than they are now and stick with them for another god dam season.Fuck that.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Know it's rumour but no smoke without fire an all…….

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/rumou ... l-consent/?

The money men are talking which is as real as it gets.
Please please please let this be true
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

chocolateballs wrote:Naw he's not goin anywhere.

We all know a manager like Martinez was an ideal choice for us just like we all know why he wasn't even considered for the the job in the first place but that's gone.

Moyes can't do anything with at least 60% of these players that's obvious, but 60% of this squad are just gash anyway which proves what a diabolical Leauge this was last year that we were even in contention.City ,Chelsea, Arsenal for eg did a fair bit of business this summer to counter that.We've done virtually nothing for years.

It's also obvious (to me anyway) that Moyes needs his own players to boss and coach around. A Hell of alot of these players already know that there leaving this summer so there's not much incentive to go out ,close down , track back, mark etc etc. Yea, I guess you could argue that that's 50% his fault as another manger might have gotten them to knuckle down anyway.

I don't care if there's no CL nest season now if the plus side means we can finally rip out our entire, stale retarded midfield and start again this summer. I'll judge him on what he does this summer and give him that chance. Am pretty sure we're not going to do a Fergie and just sign a left back and a goal keeper that's for sure.

What point in getting rid of him now anyway? It's not as if we have anything to play or even qualify for till the end of the season.

Lawerenson was asked last night should we have signed Mourinho. His reply was that Mourinho's the type of manager who comes in, spends all your money and fucks off after 3 years ...... I kinda agree with him even if I don't normally agree with the twat.

I"m personally interested what Moyes is gonna do this summer and usually I can't stand transfer talk but not this time. I want to see a whole new united, not some manager who's gonna come at this stage and decide that he'll just get the current squad playing a little better than they are now and stick with them for another god dam season.Fuck that.
Yep, let him have his first proper window and pre-season with the team.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He's had a proper window, and a january one

Giving millions to a manager who is proven to be incapable of the very basics of managing a top club is madness