Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Moyes ' the Jonah'd one'
Count Jackson
First Teamer

5 years ago

Anantax wrote:I keep saying

We are not title contenders, but we are a far far better team than we are right now. And that is squarely 100% the fault of Moyes

Moyes out
^This
Do you want Fries with that?
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... s-the-tone

Good article/assessment of Moyes and United. I can't believe that we won games at City and Chelsea last season with the same midfield as last night.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Moyes clearly has talent - he must have, because it takes a certain talent to transform a premiership winning squad from last year into complete no hopers this year. The squad is essentially the same. The tactics aren't. What is worse the team that is used to being set up tactically to take apart teams like Everton are now being told to play like the team they've spent seasons taking apart. Is it any wonder they all look totally bemused when they take to the pitch?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

I bet most of the contributors here have a greater level of tactical understanding than the guy who is being paid for leading us into football oblivion. If it wasn't so tragic, it would make you laugh.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:we aren't better tan other clubs tbf

we get rid of sub standard cunts like any other

sack the cunt

alf need not post about the glazers etc
Fine... and then what?

Look, our season is finished and we're going to win nothing and finish out of the top 4...

Ferguson will maintain his choice as the right one, and the Glazers will heed him, because they don't know any better...

Unless it gets even worse, like 10th/11th in the league, Moyes will get till the end of the season...
We won't beat Everton, west ham and Newcastle (all away) nor will we beat city or Liverpool at home...and those are just the supposedly tricky games. He may get until end of season although it would be pointless. Sack him now and get hiddink in for rest of season.
You're thinking like a fan Sheesh... the Glazers, don't care what you think... they care what Ferguson thinks... and Ferguson doesn't care what you think either...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:so hes moaning about wayne there then
Actually, I think he was complaining about Wlebeck...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

From the BBC's Sportsday Live:
Phil Stevens on Facebook: Any true Man United fan would stick by him and the players. Sir Alex had a bad start to his Manchester United managerial career and look what happened, 26 years of glory. As a Man U fan I fully trust in Moyes and what he wants to do.
So that's where United Road Paddock went. Joking aside, I do despair a little ever time I see the comparison to Fergie's early years, as if the two situations are even remotely comparable!
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

swampash wrote:Moyes clearly has talent - he must have, because it takes a certain talent to transform a premiership winning squad from last year into complete no hopers this year. The squad is essentially the same. The tactics aren't. What is worse the team that is used to being set up tactically to take apart teams like Everton are now being told to play like the team they've spent seasons taking apart. Is it any wonder they all look totally bemused when they take to the pitch?
Could not agree more. Good point of view.
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:From the BBC's Sportsday Live:
Phil Stevens on Facebook: Any true Man United fan would stick by him and the players. Sir Alex had a bad start to his Manchester United managerial career and look what happened, 26 years of glory. As a Man U fan I fully trust in Moyes and what he wants to do.
So that's where United Road Paddock went. Joking aside, I do despair a little ever time I see the comparison to Fergie's early years, as if the two situations are even remotely comparable!

The situations are not comparable other than there is little similarities between the two.

Fergie had overachieved in Scotland , a preference for attacking minded football and is a winner. As a quote once said he does not ask for 100% he demands it.

The difference between the believers and the doubters ( of which I am one ). Is that most doubters appear to want to be proved wrong.