Manchester United to break away from the Premier League

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

Joel Glazer and Ed Woodward left looking stupid.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

They underestimated the opposition. But they won't stop here and they can't be allowed to just step back quietly. They need running out of town - this has to be the catalyst for the Government to still step in and drive proper reform to the ownership model within the game.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This is fucking hilarious :))

Ed you stupid, stupid cunt
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 2 years ago They underestimated the opposition. But they won't stop here and they can't be allowed to just step back quietly. They need running out of town - this has to be the catalyst for the Government to still step in and drive proper reform to the ownership model within the game.
Absolutely. If the football authorities let the Glazers and FSG back in, and the gov let them have full control of United and Liverpool, they'll try this shit again in 18 months

This was a battle, the war is yet to be won
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FUCKING HELL!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Why would Woodward be sacked for doing precisely what his employers want? UEFA doesn’t get to say who clubs hire.

Worst case scenario for the EPL teams is that UEFA and the domestic leagues make a whole bunch of concessions to keep them on board.
I told you his position was untenable. He burned every bridge over this. There was no way back for him.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah normally some kind of compromise is what I’d expect here. Although it’s kind of gone in a confrontational direction and the EPL clubs might just go for it now. On the one hand, you’ve twats like Boris Johnson getting involved, and on the other you’ve got the ready offer of 300M cash up front. The 12 must be eying that 300M and thinking it would be better to take the cash and some short term PR damage in exchange for ridding yourselves of twats like Boris Johnson for good.
Am I right in thinking you've always been for United having a greater share of the Prem money? Rather than it being divvied up evenly, cos United are the biggest attraction. Cos I feel you're siding with the Glazers on this (not the club) in the sense of wanting more money for United, and for United to sit at the top of the tree.
No you’re not right at all. Whenever any discussion remotely connected to politics or economics or whatever comes along, you just merrily ascribe all sorts of positions to people and lambast them for it. It’s tedious.
bman2
Legend

It all seems like a very strange series of events to me. What a shit show. I wouldn’t be optimistic that it ends up being good for the club, but who knows? Maybe VDS will be hired to replace Woodward :))
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah normally some kind of compromise is what I’d expect here. Although it’s kind of gone in a confrontational direction and the EPL clubs might just go for it now. On the one hand, you’ve twats like Boris Johnson getting involved, and on the other you’ve got the ready offer of 300M cash up front. The 12 must be eying that 300M and thinking it would be better to take the cash and some short term PR damage in exchange for ridding yourselves of twats like Boris Johnson for good.
Am I right in thinking you've always been for United having a greater share of the Prem money? Rather than it being divvied up evenly, cos United are the biggest attraction. Cos I feel you're siding with the Glazers on this (not the club) in the sense of wanting more money for United, and for United to sit at the top of the tree.
No you’re not right at all. Whenever any discussion remotely connected to politics or economics or whatever comes along, you just merrily ascribe all sorts of positions to people and lambast them for it. It’s tedious.
No I tend to explain peoples positions back to them and it makes em uncomfortable cos they think shit I'm siding with cunts here, usually tories.

Look, it doesn't matter, Ed has gone. Enjoy the moment, Bman! I love you you cunt
sheesh
Legend

Ed Woodward. Fuck off you cunt :))