Van de Beek

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago Perreira racked up 25 league appearances last season. Lingard 22. Mata 19.

There'll be plenty of games available for each of Pogba, Bruno and Beek
I'd been having a good day until you reminded me of that
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago Perreira racked up 25 league appearances last season. Lingard 22. Mata 19.

But in which order?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago

I'd been having a good day until you reminded me of that
What's good though, is the fact Perreira started the first game against Chelsea but was nowhere near the 11 in the last game. Fernandes has seen to that.
fat maradona
Legend

a big thing being made of Donny's reaction at being snubbed when Fred and Lingz came on yesterday. Apparently Henderson had to calm him down. Can't blame the lad, supposedly given assurances by the PE teacher about game time and then can't even get on the pitch ahead of Fred or Matic.
bman2
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago a big thing being made of Donny's reaction at being snubbed when Fred and Lingz came on yesterday. Apparently Henderson had to calm him down. Can't blame the lad, supposedly given assurances by the PE teacher about game time and then can't even get on the pitch ahead of Fred or Matic.
He needs to get out in January. I wish Ole would try Sancho, Beek, and Lingard together, we’d maybe get a good passing game going.