Bye Mike Smalling...

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 months ago

pulis big sam or any of taggarts other mates would take him if they had jobs tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Sounds like Darmian might actually go this time. Ole confirmed Rojo is staying. But awkward that, because there have been reports that Ole told Rojo at the start of the summer that he was not in his plans.

Bailly is out injured until Jan or so, so he's obviously going nowhere. And Jones' injury record has got to deter potential buyers. But Ole might prefer Jones to Smalling because Jones can knock the ball about a bit. Better than Smalling can anyway.

Has Tuanzebe been the only CB on the bench in the first three games? Were any of the others injured?
do you think there might be a market for selling Jones as parts? He's generally broken so maybe we could sell him off one bit at a time.
Like mr potato head? Good idea. Tbf he's injured most of his parts at some point, probably only good for scrap now.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Sounds like Darmian might actually go this time. Ole confirmed Rojo is staying. But awkward that, because there have been reports that Ole told Rojo at the start of the summer that he was not in his plans.

Bailly is out injured until Jan or so, so he's obviously going nowhere. And Jones' injury record has got to deter potential buyers. But Ole might prefer Jones to Smalling because Jones can knock the ball about a bit. Better than Smalling can anyway.

Has Tuanzebe been the only CB on the bench in the first three games? Were any of the others injured?
do you think there might be a market for selling Jones as parts? He's generally broken so maybe we could sell him off one bit at a time.
Like mr potato head? Good idea. Tbf he's injured most of his parts at some point, probably only good for scrap now.
i hear what you're saying. maybe they've been waiting till the scrap value of crazy gurns fluctuates in their favour.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit