Daniel James

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Bastards, there's a Rant power grab happening and like sheep you post in an illegitimate thread made to look like i started it. Fake News!!!!!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
Star Man

1 year ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago
He is 19 FFS, at that age he could turn out to be anything, give the youngster some time and space and see what develops. The only thing for certain that we know right now is that he cannot be our only signing this summer.
Apparently he's 21. Unless he's from Cameroon.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 year ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 year ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago
He is 19 FFS, at that age he could turn out to be anything, give the youngster some time and space and see what develops. The only thing for certain that we know right now is that he cannot be our only signing this summer.
Apparently he's 21. Unless he's from Cameroon.
He could be from Cameroon but it's more likely my mistake. :)
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

James sux... what sort of shit scouting went on here?
It's clear he can't shoot. His shots are so fucking weak even in occassions where he has had time to take a good shot.
He's not exactly great at passing or crossing either but he's not terrible.
Overall he's got no good skill apart from his mental pace but that's not enough.
Sadly our squad is so shit that he must play over the likes of Mata or Lingard. Thankfully Greenwood is lighting things up (a little).

But seriously, our scouting was terrible for this one. I won't blame the scouts much if a player with tremendous ability doesn't perform which has been the norm for us.
But here his ability is so clearly crap.
fat maradona
Star Man

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
James sux... what sort of shit scouting went on here?
It's clear he can't shoot. His shots are so fucking weak even in occassions where he has had time to take a good shot.
He's not exactly great at passing or crossing either but he's not terrible.
Overall he's got no good skill apart from his mental pace but that's not enough.
Sadly our squad is so shit that he must play over the likes of Mata or Lingard. Thankfully Greenwood is lighting things up (a little).

But seriously, our scouting was terrible for this one. I won't blame the scouts much if a player with tremendous ability doesn't perform which has been the norm for us.
But here his ability is so clearly crap.
He is shite but I think his confidence is shot. He was much better than this at the start of the season. He clearly wasn't meant to hit the first team straight away but the lack of quality/depth in our squad has meant he has had to play.