community shield

Manchester United chat
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 years ago

Editor wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:He's the only lefty we've got and Nani is out... who else is there?

The depth of quality at United is staggering, ffs...
Nobody has mentioned Bebe. Looking worth every penny compared to the stain that is United's midfield these days
First rule of Bebe - you do not talk about Bebe.

From all reports, his cameo recently was more than positive - is this right?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
Editor wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:He's the only lefty we've got and Nani is out... who else is there?

The depth of quality at United is staggering, ffs...
Nobody has mentioned Bebe. Looking worth every penny compared to the stain that is United's midfield these days
First rule of Bebe - you do not talk about Bebe.

From all reports, his cameo recently was more than positive - is this right?

No the opposition players couldn't believe he was playing and didn't know weather to laugh or cry. So he was able to put in a few crosses.

He was good in an Anderson kind of way.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 years ago

If developments in the last hour are anything to go by, he'd need to improve significantly in the coming days
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

last time moyles played wigan he used 451 at home with phil neville in midfield and lost 0-3 in their biggest game of the season

basically he shat himself tbf
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

the humiliating scar of that game is probably why hes not gone after what would obviously be a good signing mccarthy, who battered his midfield without using elbows hoofs or headers
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Ah fuck I'd forgotten about that game

Wigan scored 3 times in 5 minutes and Fellaini was an idiot and got subbed
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

does anyone expect us to have a comfortable game against this championhip side
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:does anyone expect us to have a comfortable game against this championhip side

I was tbf until I watched tonight and you reminded me of that game. You're not good for my nerves!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Honestly, I think Moyes actually has to go for this game. He needs to show he is a relentless winner and with marketing summer being so dross, he needs to have a performance, even if it is against Wigan. This is basically our only serious warm up game before the horror start. Frankly, he'll get turned on if there's another monstrously terrible performance against Wigan, same for the 5 games after.

Ta-ra Moyes, it's been 5 games and it's still shit - I can see it now.
Calvino
Reserves

6 years ago

Bri,
your defence of Giggs is ridiculous. No matter how good he might be, it is absolutely disgraceful that a club the size of Man united still call upon him to play in ANY match. Absolutely joke!!

For those who will blame Moyes for all the ills let them remember that Sir Alex left this team without a combative central midfielder and recycled Giggs and Scholes so many times that we lost Pogba. It is appalling that Moyes still calls on Giggs. It is annoying actually.

This is NOT an attack at our most decorated footballer. It is more like saying that we have become careless and complacent that we call on an outfield player who will be FORTY during the season. No matter his quality it is just not on.