OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Wonder has Snoops gone again? He came back because he thought Bman needed a hand slagging Ole and it looked with the Spurs and City games he'd be sacked and we'd be getting Poch. But that all went wrong for them......... and all the vigor they had has disappeared. Bman has even taken to making up his own stats and still insists that Pogba is our only chance.

I'd argue that McT has had more stand out games this season than Pogba has had since he joined, that's progress. Fred is getting better and more focused. I'd have Pogba nowhere near them. If he 'has' to be played play him only to give those players a break. He's a squad player for me until he gets what he wants and goes.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Yeah Snoop has done another runner after Rashford destroyed Jose's return. Every single player did tbf, even the ones he signed. It was a big fuck you.

But Snoop will be back the next time we drop points. Everyone else will post more too, cos it was a bit quiet on here for the last two games. Daft, cos you have to give credit where it's due.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

swampash wrote:
8 months ago
My own multiple variant regression analysis proves winning is actually down to scoring more goals than the other team.
Actually that’s a common misconception. The data emphatically shows that the team that wants it more beats the odds two out three times.
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

So nothing to do with scoring goals then? More fool me...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

swampash wrote:
8 months ago
So nothing to do with scoring goals then? More fool me...
Gaal said that the team with more possession wins. Mourinho said that the team with less possession wins. Ole says the team that runs more wins. And Moyes didn't know any way to win.
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

...and Swampash says score more goals than the other team and you win. But who am I to judge...as the magistrate said?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

swampash wrote:
8 months ago
...and Swampash says score more goals than the other team and you win. But who am I to judge...as the magistrate said?
It's the best way to win, and to entertain! For that reason, I'm all for signing this Haaland. But maybe I'm just falling for the hype.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

bman2 wrote:
8 months ago
swampash wrote:
8 months ago
It's the best way to win, and to entertain! For that reason, I'm all for signing this Haaland. But maybe I'm just falling for the hype.
Haaland is class but it depends how Ole would use him. He could easily be a target man for our counterattack football like Zlatan was, and thus ruin the decent bits of football we play.
fat maradona
Star Man

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
bman2 wrote:
8 months ago
swampash wrote:
8 months ago
Haaland is class but it depends how Ole would use him. He could easily be a target man for our counterattack football like Zlatan was, and thus ruin the decent bits of football we play.
He looks class in a piss poor league and some of his goals this season have been fortuitous tap ins. Some of his other goals have been class though, he certainly knows where the goal is as you can see him taking a shot on goal without even looking up.

His movement looks decent and it'd be interesting to see how he copes in a much stronger league.

If rumours of a £20m release clause are true, then he needs to be signed up. But his agent is that fat cunt Raiola, who has been advising him to go to another club.
fat maradona
Star Man

8 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago

I'd argue that McT has had more stand out games this season than Pogba has had since he joined, that's progress. Fred is getting better and more focused. I'd have Pogba nowhere near them. If he 'has' to be played play him only to give those players a break. He's a squad player for me until he gets what he wants and goes.
Aye, McT has been proper decent this season, and getting better each game. We had that shite spell recently when he was out injured, shows how much he brings to the team. And Fred, well, we all hoped there was a decent player there and I think Ole's faith in him is starting to pay off. Sure, he still gives the ball away cheaply far too often but his overall contribution has improved massively.