OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

There's talk of Poch getting the chop. Wonder how many here think we should sack Ole now and get Poch in? After all there were more than one or two on here who nearly shit themselves over getting Poch.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

we should obviously sack ole for poch, a football manager
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tottenham are the only other top club that are set up like us, in that the ceo Levy also plays the role of DoF. So Poch is used to that set up. But he openly fucking hates it. He's always moaning about a lack of control over transfers. So he might want to work with a DoF at his next club.
Lazarus
Legend

Lazarus
Legend

If Poch isn't snapped up quick by another team, Ole will have extra motivation for doing a good job. Who expected Poch to be sacked before Ole? He has had 5 years to produce a winning team but never won a trophy and this season he's doing worse than Ole is.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fucked up tbf. It was coming but it just seems wrong to sack a manager whose turned Spurs from a banter club to a serious outfit that beat top teams and made a CL final.

Levy not funding a second rebuild and letting contracts run down to the last 6 months is the reason they turned to shit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think we're too early into the Ole project to get rid and get Poch. Think we'll miss out on him again.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago I think we're too early into the Ole project to get rid and get Poch. Think we'll miss out on him again.
I think we should go get Poch. The strategy of the rebuild doesnt have to change, we just do it under a proven manager.

I dont think itll happen. He'll go elsewhere, be a success, and we'll be having a conversation in 12 months time about how we lacked the balls and purpose to go and get him.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

it’s time for kane to leave before he wastes his best years with a gobshite like howe like shearer did
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

Sounds like Jose is lifting his tail at Levy......