OGS.....

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago surely the word "lose" doesn't need to contain an explanation for why it happened
If I was talking to you i'd take the time to argue the point.
well, you are now... so off you go
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago surely the word "lose" doesn't need to contain an explanation for why it happened
:))

I can't even tell if he's talking about De Gea or Pogba. DDG's the one out of contract at the end of this season. In theory, Pogba's with us for three more seasons if that's what we want.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago
:))

I can't even tell if he's talking about De Gea or Pogba. DDG's the one out of contract at the end of this season. In theory, Pogba's with us for three more seasons if that's what we want.
Maybe if your lucky Fub will explain it to you, he likes to help out people he feels can't stand on their own two feet.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

Tottenham will quite likely struggle next season. Their centre backs Vertongen and Alderweild will leave. Eriksen will go. Poch has already smelt this so I think he'll go too. Levy is smart but that will be a huge blow.
If Ole gets sacked I think poch will be available. But I hope not, it looks like Ole's doing the right things in clearing out players and buying good new players. Our big name managers have taken us nowhere
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

"In the first two or three games he picked the team without me," Matic added. "I work as hard as I can. We respect the decision, it's up to me to show him that he was wrong and to bring me back to where I belong.

"There is no problem. I told him I disagreed with him but that he had to decide the team."

The big old dosser is raging at being benched. But everyone's seen how the oafish cunt slows us down. He only survived the dismantling of Joses bus because Ed wasn't going to buy us anymore midfielders. Let him have whinge then bin the cunt in summer.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Another symptom of the losing, or self entitled culture at the club.

Lukaku moaning about the training when the cunt was 16 stone.

Sanchez moaning about playing a game then being dropped - cos he was shit.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

it’s senior players not respecting a manager out of his depth tbf
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

same as the likes of evra vidic and rio not giving a shite what motes had to say for himself tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah Matic is comparable to those 3 greats