OGS.....

Manchester United chat
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Besides getting much more physically fit the team also need to get mentally strong. A common trait of the great United team was their ability to force their collective will on the opposition, this squad has lost contact with the players who could do that. We need to regain the mindset that if the opposition scores we are going right back at them, when we get a lead, we will not only hold on to it but do whatever we need to increase it.

In short, I want the opposition hating us again.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The bar has been raised. Look at City today - at 5-0 up, last knockings of the game and they have defenders throwing themselves into the way of shots and crosses, forwards closing down in the final 10 yards of the pitch to prevent clearances and penning the team in.

It's not good enough to work hard enough to win games, or be good. You have to strive for brilliance, all the time.

We ain't winning the league whilst Guardiola is here.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

predictions for his sacking

november for me
lkhm

hoofing
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago predictions for his sacking

november for me
Depends on this summer.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Maybe it’s wishful thinking but if Woodward doesn’t back Ole this summer and we start next season like we ended this one, then where does Woodward look for a manager? There isn’t a manager worth a shit who would take over a club after the board has shown repeatedly that they will not support their manager by getting them the players they want.

Under the current structure at United the manager lets Woodward know the players he wants and then must do the best he can with the player they are given. Even with the total collapse at the end I still maintain that Ole got much more out of that squad than Mourinho ever did or could.

Get Ole the players he wants; then if he cannot get them to perform we can think about sacking him.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

we only spend when were out of the top 4 so we'll probably throw some cash around to get back to the financial holy grail tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Steggo
First Teamer

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier ... ailsignout

This is either untrue or there is an element of truth. If so we are in serious shite.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If his decision was a key factor in the appointments of Moyes (which we know it was), Van Gaal and Mourinho then there’s probably good reason to freeze him out.

We need to move forward in our thinking.
bman2
Legend

Not going for poch is disastrous in my opinion, totally bonkers.
Lazarus
Legend

Yeah.... they'll probably throw some cash around and then sack Ole in November and then go for Pep, no Klopp, no Poch, no Zidane, no Wenger, no, no, no, no clue wtf is going on........ all over the place! Truly bonkers.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X