Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

dozer wrote:
11 months ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

Yeah that was reported before. It's consistent with van Gaal saying recently that when Woodward interviewed him, he didn't even ask him about his football philosophy, and almost immediately after he started Gaal started complaining about excessive commercial shit in preseason.

We run by clueless wankers.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago

Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
you said oles better than klopp tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago

Imagine thinking that....🤯🤯
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago

No i didn't. I think Klopp is doing a great job and i like how he smiles and enjoys his football. Feel free to make a fool out of me and quote me.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
11 months ago
11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago

Imagine thinking that....🤯🤯
He did.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

11 months ago

This may not be the best place for this post but I couldn't find one call Blood Sucking Leeches, feel free to move.

There are multiple variations of this story making the rounds, basically Kevin Glazer has submitted the paperwork to convert his shares to Class A type which can be sold on the NYSE. The timing is a little strange because of the forecasted drop in revenues, but the leech is likely to clear £320 profit for no other reason than his last name is Glazert - so no tears from me.
jason_uk
First Teamer

11 months ago

Makes me sick.. buy the club leveraged on a 600 million pound loan with the club as collateral, milk it for years, put no money into the club, take money out.
Go to old Trafford zero times over 14 years, and walk away with 320 fucking million.
What the actual fuck, who signed off on that takeover.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
11 months ago
This may not be the best place for this post but I couldn't find one call Blood Sucking Leeches, feel free to move.

There are multiple variations of this story making the rounds, basically Kevin Glazer has submitted the paperwork to convert his shares to Class A type which can be sold on the NYSE. The timing is a little strange because of the forecasted drop in revenues, but the leech is likely to clear £320 profit for no other reason than his last name is Glazert - so no tears from me.
Absolute scum

Class A shares don't have voting rights, do they?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
11 months ago

Absolute scum

Class A shares don't have voting rights, do they?
My understanding is that they do not have voting or dividend rights.