Ed Woodward, ballbag

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8293
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Yeah that was reported before. It's consistent with van Gaal saying recently that when Woodward interviewed him, he didn't even ask him about his football philosophy, and almost immediately after he started Gaal started complaining about excessive commercial shit in preseason.

We run by clueless wankers.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
you said oles better than klopp tbf
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4706
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
you said oles better than klopp tbf
Imagine thinking that....🤯🤯
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
you said oles better than klopp tbf
No i didn't. I think Klopp is doing a great job and i like how he smiles and enjoys his football. Feel free to make a fool out of me and quote me.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.football365.com/news/fowler ... -liverpool

Summary: Because of insta/twatter.
Seems totally plausible. We've all been saying the same thing about the commercial side of the club for years and years. Same thing with players brands and twitter and social media. Hope we can stop hearing on here about us not signing Klopp being a mistake or fuck up. He didn't want to come for the same reasons we hate what we've become. We're grubby and commercial, not classy and proud.
you said oles better than klopp tbf
Imagine thinking that....🤯🤯
He did.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

1 year ago

This may not be the best place for this post but I couldn't find one call Blood Sucking Leeches, feel free to move.

There are multiple variations of this story making the rounds, basically Kevin Glazer has submitted the paperwork to convert his shares to Class A type which can be sold on the NYSE. The timing is a little strange because of the forecasted drop in revenues, but the leech is likely to clear £320 profit for no other reason than his last name is Glazert - so no tears from me.
User avatar
jason_uk
First Teamer
Posts: 498
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Makes me sick.. buy the club leveraged on a 600 million pound loan with the club as collateral, milk it for years, put no money into the club, take money out.
Go to old Trafford zero times over 14 years, and walk away with 320 fucking million.
What the actual fuck, who signed off on that takeover.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25662
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago
This may not be the best place for this post but I couldn't find one call Blood Sucking Leeches, feel free to move.

There are multiple variations of this story making the rounds, basically Kevin Glazer has submitted the paperwork to convert his shares to Class A type which can be sold on the NYSE. The timing is a little strange because of the forecasted drop in revenues, but the leech is likely to clear £320 profit for no other reason than his last name is Glazert - so no tears from me.
Absolute scum

Class A shares don't have voting rights, do they?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago
This may not be the best place for this post but I couldn't find one call Blood Sucking Leeches, feel free to move.

There are multiple variations of this story making the rounds, basically Kevin Glazer has submitted the paperwork to convert his shares to Class A type which can be sold on the NYSE. The timing is a little strange because of the forecasted drop in revenues, but the leech is likely to clear £320 profit for no other reason than his last name is Glazert - so no tears from me.
Absolute scum

Class A shares don't have voting rights, do they?
My understanding is that they do not have voting or dividend rights.
Post Reply