Ed Woodward, ballbag

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Treble collection bathroom

If they put an image of Ed Woodward's face in the toilet, I'd be tempted.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

They're fucking taps?! Is that it, genuinely? I thought it was a car or something. Fucking taps. United is a joke
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

The replies are great

bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Real have agreed a few for Hazard. That’s four or five players they’ve locked down for their rebuild already, including Militao in January.
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
Treble collection bathroom

If they put an image of Ed Woodward's face in the toilet, I'd be tempted.
We're celebrating the treble more than City.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
They're fucking taps?! Is that it, genuinely? I thought it was a car or something. Fucking taps. United is a joke
Don't forget the commemorative sink. Exciting
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

The taps do look nice tbf
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Mark Ogden reckons the Glazers are considering selling

“Six years on, they’ve got a much more inferior squad,” Ogden said, when comparing United’s situation now to how it was when Sir Alex Ferguson left in 2013.

“It seems that the ambition they showed in those first few years post-Fergie of spending big money has disappeared.

“So you have to question whether the owners are looking at the asset and thinking ‘we’re going to have to spend more money now, it is worth it?’ Are they preparing to sell? A lot of people in Manchester think [they are].

”The ground hasn’t been touched for ten years, they haven’t spent any money on Old Trafford, they’ve now stopped spending big money on players, £75million last summer, nothing in January, they sold [Marouine] Fellani for ten million, are they looking at it and thinking is it going to take too much money to get United back to where they need to be?

”Over the years there’s always been rumours of interest form the middle east. There were rumours in 2010 of the Qatari links.

“Obviously the green and gold movement made a lot of noise but didn’t shift them out of the way. At that point they were winning things, they were competing for Champions League finals and titles, they had [Cristiano] Ronaldo and [Wayne] Rooney.

“I just think that now there is talk of interest from Saudi Arabia, but the Glazer sporting franchise in the US - the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - haven’t won anything for quite a long time.

“They’re not a group of owners where their first objective is to win. You look at City and Chelsea’s owners, their first objective is to win.

“I think the United owners primarily want to make money, and if they win as well then that’s great, but the decisions they make aren’t built around winning.”
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

They'll probably give it a season under Ole to see if there's any Fergie magic in him and if not they'll strip out the fixtures and fittings and then sell.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Yeah I hope they sell soon. When they bought United we were the dominant team in english football and had more money than all clubs bar Barca, Madrid and Chelsea. But in this new era we're miles behind the billionaire / state funded clubs. So it's whether they can make enough money as United fades into mediocrity.

Also they're still using United's wealth for their other businesses: Darcie Glazer has taken out a loan secured on 393,000 shares in Manchester United worth about $6.9 million https://aboutmanchester.co.uk/darcie-gl ... ure-a-loan