sack the cunt

Manchester United chat
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Don't want to hijack the thread to Fellani and I don't need to watch some you tube nerd to see who played ok I was there myself and Fellani whilst not being Pele he was one of the few players I couldn't really complain about esp.as the lad has just returned from injury.
Can't remember him giving the ball away won most aerial challenges had one of the very very few chances which he created never made any mistakes that I can think of ? If you want to have a dig at any player have look elsewhere inc the keeper Sanchez and Rashford.
Typical knee jerk reactions re Jose anyone who thought Utd we going to win the champions league were living in dream world ,and I,m not papering over the cracks it was shit really shit and I agree Jose had a mare but that's how he won the EL last season.
madmax
Star Man

1 year ago

Unitedroad wrote:Can't remember him giving the ball away

Did you even watch the match. I can remember atleast 3 times where he was caught in possession. The Sevilla player just took the ball off him with minimal fuss.

Still I won't blame it on Fellaini. The only person to be blamed is Mourinho. And after his post match comment he can fuck right off
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

madmax wrote:
Unitedroad wrote:Can't remember him giving the ball away

Did you even watch the match. I can remember atleast 3 times where he was caught in possession. The Sevilla player just took the ball off him with minimal fuss.

Still I won't blame it on Fellaini. The only person to be blamed is Mourinho. And after his post match comment he can fuck right off

totally agreed. not Fellaini's fault for being short of match fitness and generally just shit but anyone attempting to suggest he was one of the better players is off their fucking head. as you say, he lost the ball - cheaply - plenty of times and literally just stood about doing fuck all for the most part. clearly partly to do with mourinho's instructions, hence this thread, and clearly picked by mourinho... hence this thread.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Jose takes off Fellaini for the useless Pogba. It's not about Fellaini. Pogba is a liability especially defensively regardless of who he replaces, whether it's Herrera, McTominay, Fellaini or Matic.
Although I missed the game so idk if Pogba was involved in those 2 goals we conceded.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Unitedroad wrote:Don't want to hijack the thread to Fellani and I don't need to watch some you tube nerd to see who played ok I was there myself and Fellani whilst not being Pele he was one of the few players I couldn't really complain about esp.as the lad has just returned from injury.
Can't remember him giving the ball away won most aerial challenges had one of the very very few chances which he created never made any mistakes that I can think of ? If you want to have a dig at any player have look elsewhere inc the keeper Sanchez and Rashford.
Typical knee jerk reactions re Jose anyone who thought Utd we going to win the champions league were living in dream world ,and I,m not papering over the cracks it was shit really shit and I agree Jose had a mare but that's how he won the EL last season.

So is this directed at Snoops.....? Because apart from your dead mucker and yourself i can't think of anybody who thought this was a possibility.

The EL last season :tosser:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
danniitronix
Legend

1 year ago

I'd keep him on another season if he gets second. I don't see any better options.

We have tonnnes of Glazer cash and we are making more money than ever.

Keep him until there is actually someone better who is available. Second is an improvement and he has won trophies.

It's shit but it isn't that bad, and I can't see anyone better. We shld of course keep looking and tapping up people but tbh I'd give him another shot if he secured second.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

Unitedroad wrote:Fellani was one of the better players last night , who should they replace him with , let's have some suggestions?

stephen hawkins ohh fuck he`s dead, but even now he`d move faster.

just because you can`t name a replacement does`nt meen he shouldn`t be sacked,
He wants to be sacked,so he can get his severance cheque,he`s made a living out of these.
He started Felony to deliberately confuse our players not theres,and boy did this show.
player revolt soon
He tweeted his remarks to get the fans against him too,
He`s daring woodlouse to can him,
as for replacements i`d have mancini,gullit, even some of the old boys like scholes,keene,
g neville, deffo not dick van dyke or pocho aka losers,
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

The only thing stopping me from calling for his head is the fact that there is nobody out there who can go toe to toe with the most progressive managers in the game, believes in attacking football and is actually available.

Also to sack him right now would be mental, when we're still fighting for second.

Nobody on here has suggested a suitable alternative.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

I never wanted Mourinho in the first place, however, once he signed I fully backed him.

He took over from years of poor investment under Fergie and two absolute shit appointments in Moyes and LVG. Just for that alone he deserved 3 full season IMO.

This summer is the last chance for me, he HAS to bin the dross (Smalling, et al) we need to invest in genuine world class defenders. We need a set back four to play alongside each other every week. Build the defence around Eric.

We did start the season playing fluid flowing football.

There are some positives, he’s made us hard to beat and restored some prestige (Europa, OT record, 2nd place maybe)

Like some have said, who else is out there to replace him now. He’s having to clean up after 6-7 years of shit investment and planning.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

the dross are his fucking men ffs they all played yesterday, he's only fucked off blind
lkhm

hoofing