is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

No they wouldn't, Alf. If we spend another 40m we've spent the same as City but we'd still be a fucking mile behind.

Coaching and tactics as well as spending is what's propelling City, and what's propelling a pretty average Liverpool side to be up our arses and on their day much better than us. It's clear as day.

The fact you say "it's got nowt to do with Mourinho" is pure shit, Alf. It's ignorant to coaching and tactics for one, but also by that rationale the success we've had like last seasons historic treble had nowt to do with Jose either - it was the money what won it

Bag of shite argument, Alf
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid... that's just nonsense, and shows exactly what Harry's been saying... you're just operating to an anti-Mourinho agenda, because I wasn't defending Mourinho, at all!

Different coaching, different tactics could get more out of what we've got... I've no issue with that argument, and have already said, I love to see what Klopp could/would do with our lot... it still wouldn't be enough to catch City, who are just better than us, regardless of what we've spent!

Go on... answer the question... who in our side would get into Citys first 11???

And that's got very little to do with Guardiolas coaching... it's his system they're playing to, but all 6 of those players were class before he came along... 4 of them were already established City players, and the other 2 were expensive additions, that would have walked right into the first 11 of any team in the league... Guardiola inherited a better team than ours, right off, and made it better still... full credit to him for that... but your argument that we've spent enough money to be challenging that lot is just shite, and driven solely by your animosity towards Mourinho... any other manager, and you'd be barking for giving him time...

If you'd just stick to hating Mourinho, no one could argue... his football is boring, uninspiring, and obviously not for you... hate him all you want, plenty do... you don't need any lame arsed arguments for that!

And Harry... fuck off!!!! I'm not on your side, or part of your fuckin bullshit argument either...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

I blow dead bears!
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Who in our side would get into City's 11, Alf

It's a bullshit argument that Merson is mocked for using. It's not about individuals, it's about the collective, which can be greater than the sum of its parts. It's a concept Prem cunts struggle to understand because these days everything is about money, and at United hollywood signings. Like Klopp said coaching is all but dead here.

But I'll answer anyway. Pep would play to Martial's strengths, his sprinting at players with the ball and making them commit. He'd work to improve Rashford like he has Sterling, likewise Shaw like he has Delph whose much shitter and bodging in that position, Sanchez obviously, De Gea, Pogba. So quite a few. If he can turn Stones into a player (remains to be seen) he'd probably work with a thick cunt like Smalling as well.

Who in City's 11 would get in ours? Did anybody rate 25m Jesus? 35m Sane? 34m Fernandinho? No. We'd not heard of these cunts until he signed them and turned them into stars.

I'm not sure why we're having this argument when you agree Klopp would make some of these players play a lot better, and play a more effective style of football. But apparently Pep wouldn't?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

It's not a fuckin bullshit argument... it's just a fuckin fact!

City are a better side than United... end of fuckin discussion!

You can spout all your fuckin tactics, and coaching, and any other fuckin bullshit you want!

You can't argue with me that Pep has improved City, because I never said he didn't! You can't argue with me that he's better at it than Mourinho, because I never said otherwise!

Stick to the fuckin point!!! I said, you're wrong to equate the amount we've spent on players, should put us at their level, and it's only Mourinho that's holding us back!!!

CITY ARE BETTER THAN UNITED!!!! And even if Klopp were in charge, or Pochettino, or even Guardiolas clone, City would STILL be better than United!!!

Is there anyone here, beside you, that disagrees with that???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

"City are a better side than United, end of fuckin discussion"

That's the problem here, you're trying to end the discussion without going into why they're a better side - because you think it reflects poorly on Jose, when it doesn't necessarily, it's just cold hard fact; they're better than us thanks to a mix of spending, coaching and superior tactics - not just spending alone.

And you agree. So that's the end of that, right?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

What a load of bollocks!

Barcelona handed us our arse in the Champs league final, because Ferguson just wasn't as good at coaching as Pep... shame that... to know we could have had our own Messi/Xavi/Iniesta, if only Ferguson wasn't such a shit manager!
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye Messi, Xavi and Iniesta who Barca spent hundreds of millions of pounds on and thus had a great team

Oh no hang on, Barca made those cunts with coaching and philosophy in la Masia, and played em in a superior system with superior tactics to Fergie's then outdated 451 keep it tight lads shite

Those three are a testament to coaching not spending

Give it a rest, Alf. Next you'll be telling me the Prem is the fairest league in the world.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Aye Messi, Xavi and Iniesta who Barca spent hundreds of millions of pounds on and thus had a great team

Oh no hang on, Barca made those cunts with coaching and philosophy in la Masia, and played em in a superior system with superior tactics to Fergie's then outdated 451 keep it tight lads shite

Those three are a testament to coaching not spending

Give it a rest, Alf. Next you'll be telling me the Prem is the fairest league in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You give it a fuckin rest Sid... that argument is a rubbish as it gets... Xavi/Iniesta/Messi, all down to the coaching???

If it was that fuckin easy, then how come they can't just keep churning them out, eh??? How come they had to spunk loads on Neymar, and once he fucked off, they had to throw stupid money at Dembele, and Coutinho??? Why not just save the money and send out the new 17 year old Messi??? I mean, it can't be that hard, can it??? especially if you've got the original to copy from... piece of piss...

City have better players than United... it's that fuckin simple!!! Guardiola has the best players in the league, and fair play to him, he gets the most out of them... ipso-fuckto, City will win the title!!!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

What about this then Sid???

http://www.90min.com/posts/5189633-spla ... ast-decade

Net spend on players past 10 years, as of June 2017.

Barca - £451.47m

Real - £469.03m

PSG - £512.72m

United - £520.19m

City - £964.35

Not even fuckin close!!!

And by the way... look at the numbers Barca and Real put up, (both over £800mill gross)... you know, those hard done by Spanish clubs who don't get the benefits of all that dodgy money in the Premier league... if only we were as fair as that lot...