is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Hope you are right H , what ever the weather can't see him playing v Burnley maybe rub a dub. If all this goes ahead as planned how the fuck has Jose pulled it off ?
Sanchez has to be the most desirable available player 2018 , stole Lukaku from Chelsea ( bet he's sorry now) Pogba ,unbelievable signing of Matic ,it looks like he has been able to offload MikiT the blokes a fucking genius,mind you the money helps.Rebuilding the side and winning trophies along the way.

n.b
Will Babs be at the medical ?
:D
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

Funnily Lukaku seems to be the best signing among the three big striker transfers in the summer.
Morata has been terrible and so has lacazette. Lukaku has been okay but needs to do way better.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

They all look fucking Pants D ,but I agree regarding the other two bang average ,so with that in mind Jose had no choice really once Ibra went tits up.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I forgot Pauline pretends to have contacts at Old Trafford :))
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]"City are trying to save face"????

For fuck sake Snoops... they are walkin the league... Sanchez could literally have had a PL winners medal by just signing his name, and maybe a place in the final of the Champs league, no doubt the semis at least... do you really believe he just picked United over City, because he likes our shirt more???

Come on man...[/quote

https://youtu.be/OzfalXbOvqU

I’m not the only one who thinks this...
Howson is now saying exactly the same thing- they are trying to save face by saying they don’t want to break wage structure etc
When in fact it turns out he would have got paid MORE at city since they were giving bjm the 30m bonus etc
And they hav known about his wages since last summer - it’s bukkshit

Sanchez has chosen Jose and Ballague and the rest who are up Peps ass can’t handle it
#Agenda
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah but fuck Howson

Tbh Full Time Devils is fucking lame compared to The United Stand. They're more Rant like, they tell it like it is. They've got the angry manc fella who gets redder and redder.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

hell do alright but not as good as at arsenal tbf

who's gonna create the goals for all these strikers though, where's the players to lay on chances by doing giggsy xfactory passes tbf
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

Ty and Claude argue about Sanchez moving to United:

https://youtu.be/EpWqECVib1k
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Pauline's making predictions about the dross again - they're going in the third summer now :))

I can't wait for Harry to declare he was right all along when he finally flogs one of the cunts

How much is the class act in midfield going to cost n all, 100m? 150m? So he just needs to spend 500m + for us to challenge City? Yeah right. We'll still be shite compared to them.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid... you don't half like to bash this, "money spent, should equate with competing with City"...

£300mill, and we should be there???????

Name any of our players who would get into their first 11... maybe De Gea, maybe... maybe Pogba, maybe...

That's it... we're fuckin miles behind them, and it's got nowt to do with Mourinho... we're just not as good as they are... period!

Aguero, Sane, De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva, Jesus... that six would walk straight into our squad, and move every other cunt down the pecking order...

City have built a fuckin dynasty, and as long as Guardiola stays, and keeps adding to that team, and tweaking his system, every other outfit will be in their shade... it won't last forever... they never do... but for now, we're chasing...

And you can go on about coaching and tactics all you like... won't change a thing... Liverpool might have beat them, and you seem to think that proves summat... they're still 18 points behind them...

We could change managers tomorrow... whoever took over would STILL need to spend a fuckin ton to catch them!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."