is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5766
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

What's his story at Inter though? He's been garbage there as well. Idk why they signed him.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24842
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
What's his story at Inter though? He's been garbage there as well. Idk why they signed him.
He's finished, that's why. Wenger even said he was surprised United were interested in him. But the great minds of Woodward and Ed failed to see it.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6103
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
What's his story at Inter though? He's been garbage there as well. Idk why they signed him.
He's finished, that's why. Wenger even said he was surprised United were interested in him. But the great minds of Woodward and Ed failed to see it.
fuck me! there's TWO of him?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4768
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
What's his story at Inter though? He's been garbage there as well. Idk why they signed him.
He's finished, that's why. Wenger even said he was surprised United were interested in him. But the great minds of Woodward and Ed failed to see it.
fuck me! there's TWO of him?
...oh no, the world just got twice as bad!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Post Reply