is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5564
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Sanchez has played 583 games in his career so far. He turned pro at 17 and played 35 times in that season. Alright he's only just turned 30 but that's a shitload of football. It's similar to Rooney, as is his high tempo all action playing style, and Waz was massively on the slide at 30.
Rooney at his final years was like C-Ron/Messi compared to this cunt.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7714
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

He's out now for 6-8 weeks apparently. Disaster signing.
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5388
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
He's out now for 6-8 weeks apparently. Disaster signing.
He may well have played his last game for us.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24443
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Doesn't look like this cunt is going anywhere
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24443
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

He scored for Chile, meaning his goal tally for the last 5 months is 1
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4488
Joined: 7 years ago

11 months ago

Seems he's off to Inter. Seems strange, he's suited to Ole's type of football and is arguably quality when he plays with interchangeable forwards...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

11 months ago

In hindsight during his last full season at Arsenal he just wasn't the same player. He had lost the speed and quickness that had been his trademark and he no longer had the explosiveness that had made him a great forward. It didn't help that he was also played out of position.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24443
Joined: 7 years ago

11 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
11 months ago
In hindsight during his last full season at Arsenal he just wasn't the same player. He had lost the speed and quickness that had been his trademark and he no longer had the explosiveness that had made him a great forward. It didn't help that he was also played out of position.
Wenger said he was surprised when United wanted him. He was clearly past it. But then came Ed and the dinosaur.
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2607
Joined: 4 years ago

11 months ago

Ole doesn't seem to know what's happening with Sanchez from one week to the next:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -solskjaer
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24443
Joined: 7 years ago

11 months ago

sheesh wrote:
11 months ago
Ole doesn't seem to know what's happening with Sanchez from one week to the next:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -solskjaer
We're so badly run
Post Reply