is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]"City are trying to save face"????

For fuck sake Snoops... they are walkin the league... Sanchez could literally have had a PL winners medal by just signing his name, and maybe a place in the final of the Champs league, no doubt the semis at least... do you really believe he just picked United over City, because he likes our shirt more???

Come on man...[/quote

Yes I do.....
Lots of reports that they “pulled out” because he had already decided to go to Utd

They tried to say it was too much money ffs!!!!
So Utd leak it out that his contract agreed is 270k- less than Pogba- and easily affordable for City....
And also no fee up front - straight swap

It’s too easy to jump in the anti Utd bandwagon and say he’s choosing money etc....I think that’s bullshit.

If he was joining city no one would be critiquing the fees involved
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

He signed for Guardiola before and Guardiola preferred Pedro over him. There's so much bullshit that goes on with the pundits, they act like every player would cut their own nuts off to play for City, and act like a player signing for Manchester fucking United is signing for some shit outfit in China. "City are going to dominate English football for years". Oh yeah? Well let me know when they've even won two titles in a row ffs.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alf is apparently on the anti United bandwaggon now :))

You literally can't post anything on here without Pauline, Mickey and Snoop losing their shite
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Don't sully this argument with facts, Bman.

Tbf some of the Sanchez to City shite is because they were looking at him last summer. And the fact he's 29 and wants to win trophies asap. So if he joins them he'll have a winners medal in 5 months. If he joins us, he'll probably have to wait til next season for a major title. And if City are as strong then he might have to wait even longer. Then he's pushing 31/32 and his game will be on the wane.

Also I think he wants out as soon as because Arsenal aren't going to finish in a CL position like they didn't last season.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You use FTDs when they agree with you, and dismiss em when they don't, like all the vids they've done criticising Jose's dogshit football

So that's a load of shit, Snoop
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Tbf it looks like he's earning a record breaking 500k + in wages... and you expect people not to talk about it? Fuck off tbf. It's a new record for us and the Prem. But you get butthurt when people talk about it. Bullshit. It would have been less of an issue for City because they have endless resources. But we don't, so it's going to be an issue.

He's a top player, and that's what top players cost. But it probably means Griezmann is off. I can't see us being able to afford both as well as De Gea's new deal and Jose's - if he signs.

Our wage bill must be the highest in sport again? Time for the cunts to deliver, and I don't mean major trophies like the charity shield.

Question is where does the cunt play? Does it change our formation? How is he at left back?
Last edited by Sid on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Sid"]Tbf it looks like he's earning a record breaking 500k + in wages... and you expect people not to talk about it? Fuck off tbf.

He's a top player, and that's what top players cost. But still, people are going to talk about it so you can drop the self pitying shite.

It increases our top end, and probably means Griezmann is off. I can't see us being able to afford both as well as De Gea's new deal and Jose's - if he signs.

Question is where does the cunt play? At left back obviosly, but in theory, where does he play?[/quote

Tbf that’s bullshit....
You’re adding in a signing bonus to show he’s earning more per week ....
Wait until the actual facts are released yea?

Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Signing on fees are being used to prop up wages in the post Neymar market, Snoop. Like Messi's new deal: 650k a week wages, which is less than Neymar, but not once you factor in the 60m signing on fee.

It's just what top players cost so there's no need to be so defensive - as defensive as Jose's away tactics tbf - it's just now with 400m spent and 8 players Jose can surely win us a major trophy

Sanchez is CL quality so we should be doing well in that comp now, definitely next season.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

If Jose plays Sanchez on the right, he'll be a big flop.