is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

We definitely need more quality in the side, but I'm much more concerned about our style of play and the manager's approach to games.

Even in his first season, with an inferior squad (on paper), you could see the type of football Klopp was trying to instil in his players. Sanchez or no Sanchez, will we still play bollockless, shithouse football in the big games as we did at Anfield and in the derby at Old Trafford?
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Neville is questioning the deal, why City have decided they don't want him anymore. It's a weird one tbf.

@GNev2
60m fee last summer from City and 290k a week over 4 years = circa 120m

Depreciate 30m a year

Now to United / Chelsea 35m fee 5m to agent plus 350k wages 3.5 years = circa 105m

Depreciate 30m a year

Why is it too expensive now for City when it wasn’t 5 months ago?
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Sid"]Neville is questioning the deal, why City have decided they don't want him anymore. It's a weird one tbf.

@GNev2
60m fee last summer from City and 290k a week over 4 years = circa 120m

Depreciate 30m a year

Now to United / Chelsea 35m fee 5m to agent plus 350k wages 3.5 years = circa 105m

Depreciate 30m a year

Why is it too expensive now for City when it wasn’t 5 months ago?[/quote

Maybe just maybe he wants to play for Mourinho and United

Oh no ....couldn’t possibly be that
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

@Sid... Last year, they were also-rans to Chelsea, like everyone else... they wanted him to help win the title, and with a full year on his contract left, £60mill was worth spending...

6 months on, they're walking the league, and have found that Aguero, Sane, Silva, Sterling, and De Bruyne are cruising... don't really NEED Sanchez... I'm sure they'd still take him on a free in the summer, but no need to spend silly money now... if they miss out, then fine, they'll be other options in the summer anyway...

If I was Guardiola, I wouldn't be too worried about missing out on Sanchez either... this year is theirs to lose... just don't do anything silly, lock up the title as early as possible, and then identify the weak spots for next year... Sanchez is a luxury signing for a team with their attack...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

There are only a couple of reasons why any player would prefer City to United , :-w

1 Money L-)

or 2 if they are City supporters ,extremely unlikely. L-)

Despite the bitters recent success 99/100 players would choose Utd and the other one would think seriously about it .........................then choose Utd. :ymhug:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

that’s shite tbf it’s a short career go where your most likely to win big pots fastest tbf, that’s why gea should leave tbf why should they give a shite about us being good ten years ago or whatever
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lol Snoop, don't have a go at me, have a go at Nev, it's his tweet

Also right how did you manage to percieve a tweet about Sanchez and City as a diss toward Mourinho?

Still super defensive toward Jose then eh
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

I agree Ikhm but players have demonstrated often that money means more than medals . It's a shame Utd seem to have decided to sacrifice Mkkt he may have improved alongside Sanchez.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Tbf it blows your theory of Utd just offering lods of cash at Sanchez to get him ....because it’s been released his contract is 270k a week- hardly crazy money for one of the best PL players ....and no fee other than swapping mikhi....

City are trying to save face by saying they pulled out ....too expensive ? Lol give me a break after what they’ve spent.

Sanchez has chose Utd and Jose and the media and a few on here can’t hack it
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"City are trying to save face"????

For fuck sake Snoops... they are walkin the league... Sanchez could literally have had a PL winners medal by just signing his name, and maybe a place in the final of the Champs league, no doubt the semis at least... do you really believe he just picked United over City, because he likes our shirt more???

Come on man...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."