is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 weeks ago

sheesh wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ole doesn't seem to know what's happening with Sanchez from one week to the next:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -solskjaer
I translated "some clubs" to be any club, football, hockey, cricket any club, that will cost us the least to unloan Sanchez.
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

I think we should give Sanchez a go as number 10, with Rash, Martial, James ahead of him. He doesn't have to even get near his past best form to be more useful than Pereira, Lingard, or Mata. Inter are only going to give us peanuts anyway, paying a fraction of his wages.
dozer
Legend

3 weeks ago

Yep it's worth the gamble since we're not benefitting much from the deal anyway. We're short on numbers up front so I'm a hit surprised ole's looking to sell him considering we didn't buy.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 weeks ago

probably the club looking to sell and ole does as he’s told if he don’t wanna end up back in the scandi plumbers division
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

I was up for ditching the highest paid icon of the failed half billion bus parking Jose era. The worst signing in United's history. But losing a 4th player and not replacing em would be dumb.

I know he contributes almost nothing (2 goals last season). But to have someone standing on the pitch in a position is better than having no one stood there. And that's what it's come down to.

So it's shit but we should keep hold of this icon of expensive failure at least until jan, then give his half a mil wages to a couple a decent young players
swampash
Legend

3 weeks ago

Fuck off - get rid.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
sheesh
Legend

3 weeks ago

We should keep him until we can get hold of adequate replacements. This kind of lack of foresight was dumb on United's part.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 weeks ago

While a part of me sez to dump the SOB regardless of the cost another part is saying that we are going to pay his salary (at least most of it) anyway so keep him here and who know he might yet fit a role.
dozer
Legend

3 weeks ago

Yeah. Why get rid if we're paying part of his wages? It's better to keep him. We're lightweight and he might come good.
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

Sanchez over Gomes or Chong is bullshit. Get rid, play the kids. Ole's problem, if he can't sort it fuck him as well.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X