is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5124
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
Sanchez has played 583 games in his career so far. He turned pro at 17 and played 35 times in that season. Alright he's only just turned 30 but that's a shitload of football. It's similar to Rooney, as is his high tempo all action playing style, and Waz was massively on the slide at 30.
Rooney at his final years was like C-Ron/Messi compared to this cunt.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7057
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

He's out now for 6-8 weeks apparently. Disaster signing.
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4840
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
He's out now for 6-8 weeks apparently. Disaster signing.
He may well have played his last game for us.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23072
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

Doesn't look like this cunt is going anywhere
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23072
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

He scored for Chile, meaning his goal tally for the last 5 months is 1
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4132
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Seems he's off to Inter. Seems strange, he's suited to Ole's type of football and is arguably quality when he plays with interchangeable forwards...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 210
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Prescott

1 month ago

In hindsight during his last full season at Arsenal he just wasn't the same player. He had lost the speed and quickness that had been his trademark and he no longer had the explosiveness that had made him a great forward. It didn't help that he was also played out of position.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23072
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
In hindsight during his last full season at Arsenal he just wasn't the same player. He had lost the speed and quickness that had been his trademark and he no longer had the explosiveness that had made him a great forward. It didn't help that he was also played out of position.
Wenger said he was surprised when United wanted him. He was clearly past it. But then came Ed and the dinosaur.
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2504
Joined: 3 years ago

4 weeks ago

Ole doesn't seem to know what's happening with Sanchez from one week to the next:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -solskjaer
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23072
Joined: 6 years ago

4 weeks ago

sheesh wrote:
4 weeks ago
Ole doesn't seem to know what's happening with Sanchez from one week to the next:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -solskjaer
We're so badly run
Post Reply