hoofing
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
2 months ago
Lukaku never fit into the style of football that Mourinho wanted to play and was an even worse fit for what how Ole want tp play. The the right system, against the right opposition, Lukaku is very capable of scoring but nothing in any of his performances has shown me that he is the type of play to mould the team around.

He is lacking in some very fundamental footballing skills.
Pulis thought he could use him as a targetman because he's 6ft 2 and 16 and half stone. But he can't control simple balls, so he was shit. In theory he's better suited to Ole's football as he's fast as fuck - but only in a straight line, and only for 20 minutes before he's huffing. And he doesn't sense danger in behind, he doesn't look to make the runs.

I wish he'd have signed for Juve because it would have been funny as fuck seeing Ronaldo lose his shit 5 mins into Roms debut when he's already given the ball away 3 times.
I think Mourinho was looking for another Drogba and thought he could turn Lukaku into that player, bad call.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
2 months ago
Lukaku never fit into the style of football that Mourinho wanted to play and was an even worse fit for what how Ole want tp play. The the right system, against the right opposition, Lukaku is very capable of scoring but nothing in any of his performances has shown me that he is the type of play to mould the team around.

Pulis thought he could use him as a targetman because he's 6ft 2 and 16 and half stone. But he can't control simple balls, so he was shit. In theory he's better suited to Ole's football as he's fast as fuck - but only in a straight line, and only for 20 minutes before he's huffing. And he doesn't sense danger in behind, he doesn't look to make the runs.

I wish he'd have signed for Juve because it would have been funny as fuck seeing Ronaldo lose his shit 5 mins into Roms debut when he's already given the ball away 3 times.
I think Mourinho was looking for another Drogba and thought he could turn Lukaku into that player, bad call.
I doubt it. They're so different, always were.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
2 months ago

Yeah, on paper he could be a Jose player. But Jose could never make it happen.
Steggo
Legend

1 month ago

Reports in the papers say Fatty has lost half a stone since going on a special diet in Milan. How come all the technical staff, trainers, manager etc couldn’t see he was slightly overweight at United. Fans could see from the stands week after week. Perhaps they have special mirrors at Carrington. Methods and systems need to be seriously checked! Something is rotten in the State of Denmark!
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

You could be onto something there, Steggo. Maybe Carrington has a hall of mirrors that not only makes Lukaku look svelte but also makes the dross look like Pele.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

No way will he keep the weight off, italian food tastes too good