Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Nope. Only real negative about Lukaku is his record against the top six. It's close to shit.

Can he do it against a proper defence? Anyway, we need more than Lukaku, if this is all he brings in terms if firepower, then it is poor and it won't work because we are losing Zlatan.

Absolute guarantee that we will becomes a set piece team. Skillful players have been de-skilled, marginalized or dropped into anti-football, Jose positions. Effective but nor progressive.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Nope. Only real negative about Lukaku is his record against the top six. It's close to shit.

Can he do it against a proper defence? Anyway, we need more than Lukaku, if this is all he brings in terms if firepower, then it is poor and it won't work because we are losing Zlatan.

Absolute guarantee that we will becomes a set piece team. Skillful players have been de-skilled, marginalized or dropped into anti-football, Jose positions. Effective but nor progressive.
Did you just read that in SHOOT magazine ?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

joey doesn't have the bollocks to play a back four of centre halves like pulis does tbf
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

If he hits even a few of these I'll be happy, fuck me, I was uploading this for a laugh but got nostalgic, I even forgot some absolute bangers there, like world world class complete whoppers, hope people don't forget the numbers and overall performance declining and when they do remember it's not just that he used to score more,

I hope they'll remember the volleys, chips, lobs, something out of nothing, even that one he goes down looks scruffy until you see the repeat and go fuckin hell.

Even when he was getting dogs abuse in the latter years, that turn and volley against Villa and half way volley against West Ham, I honestly think yes no doubt he dropped off but I also think since Fergie decided he was finished with him and he had enough replacements, that aided his decline, Moyes was shite but LVG and Jose when he did play, look at the shit he sacrificed for the team game, when you don't give players real freedom like Fergie did even in shit teams, look at some of those goals and it's fuckin Buttner, Park, some other squaddies celebrating with him, I forgot the head band season for a minute as well lol, remember that one?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Big boots to fill. RVP had his one season but it's been a long time since we had forwards capable of those
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

the newcastle hit probably the second best goal every scored by a utd player after phil nev against boro tbf
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Nah he had loads better, I know your tongue in cheek but if you did a top ten of all time Rooney would probably have at least 1 or 2
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Sid wrote:90-100m, fucking hell... How much does his agent get I wonder, probably about 30-40m at least I would have thought
Just to be clear Sid, is this supposition or fact?
fat maradona
Legend

3 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:
Sid wrote:90-100m, fucking hell... How much does his agent get I wonder, probably about 30-40m at least I would have thought
Just to be clear Sid, is this supposition or fact?
The agent (reportedly) got £45m out of the Pogba deal so it's not unfeasible that it'll be a similar-ish number on the Lukaku deal too.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:the newcastle hit probably the second best goal every scored by a utd player after phil nev against boro tbf
I loved that goal... but mostly because of the anger in it... he was ranting at the ref, and just fuckin smashed the ball in rage... then just carried on ranting...

But for me, nothing beats the overhead against City...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."