5 years ago

He has some way to go to prove that TBF

But at least he has the potential
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Nah it's there, he's the finished thing, he showed it at Chelsea and for Spain

I'm talking about technique, first touch, how comfortable he is on the ball. He's as good as it gets right now in football.

He looks in the same category as Xavi and Iniesta when he plays alongside em in the Spanish team

Better than Scholes but then he came through an English system in the early 90s, so players now will look better
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

If mata can reform in the same side as villa and silva...perform withe Spanish national side...I'm sure he will be a legend with cleverly, Valencia and young

Ffs
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Nah it's there, he's the finished thing, he showed it at Chelsea and for Spain

I'm talking about technique, first touch, how comfortable he is on the ball. He's as good as it gets right now in football...
I recall at least three moments in the match v. Fulham in which I was astonished by the play of Mata. Not his fault that most of his great passes came to nought.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

Let's be honest, Mata isn't going to get any better now he's at utd is he?
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

he says he's happy to play anyway....love him already !
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Nah it's there, he's the finished thing, he showed it at Chelsea and for Spain

I'm talking about technique, first touch, how comfortable he is on the ball. He's as good as it gets right now in football.

He looks in the same category as Xavi and Iniesta when he plays alongside em in the Spanish team

Better than Scholes but then he came through an English system in the early 90s, so players now will look better
Mata better than Scholes? GTFO.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

what about him then
lkhm

hoofing
agent lesley
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

what about him. hes looking shite but who isnt ffs. you can tell he even knows he playin shite himself tbh - lofting balls to fuck all. pretty happy hes injured so van gaal isnt compelled to play him. if we go 4 at the back ie not playin the system built around him where will we see him play?..
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... final.aspx

You just want to pat the wee fucker on the head and buy him a sweetie mix up don't ya.

He's probably enjoyed this season and thinks everything is great.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.