final

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Fellaini starts in the final
And Chris Appaling....

Apart from Rashford, there is no pace! Story of our season! Mourinho hates us...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

When the going gets tough, he keeps reverting back to the defensive mode. Regardless of tonight's result, it is our biggest summer for decades.

Mourinho has NO excuses next season from day one.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

Seems BT are streaming it on youtube for free
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Fellaini starts in the final
Not a surprise surely
He's proven to the best we have to play alongside Pogba and Herrera ...best of a bad bunch.

I think we are agreed he won't be a starter next season
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Right... so, just to pile on the shite of what's been a miserable fuckin month... I just sliced the tip clean off my thumb chopping lettuce... stings like fuck, but the problem is, it will not stop bleeding... thinking hospital... they can't stitch it, cause it's not a cut, but I just don't have the know-how or the proper dressings to deal with it...

FUCK!!!! can't be dealing with 4 hours in A&E while the match is on though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

marlon wrote:

Seems BT are streaming it on youtube for free
Well found Marlon...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:When the going gets tough, he keeps reverting back to the defensive mode. Regardless of tonight's result, it is our biggest summer for decades.

Mourinho has NO excuses next season from day one.
Wtf? How's it defensive??
Games not even started and it's defensive ?
Is it not a 433 ?
Everyone says Mata is our best attackjnh MF player and MickyT is probably the most talented assist maker in there and has bags of pace....
What's the issue?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Right... so, just to pile on the shite of what's been a miserable fuckin month... I just sliced the tip clean off my thumb chopping lettuce... stings like fuck, but the problem is, it will not stop bleeding... thinking hospital... they can't stitch it, cause it's not a cut, but I just don't have the know-how or the proper dressings to deal with it...

FUCK!!!! can't be dealing with 4 hours in A&E while the match is on though...
4 hours in a&e staring at a wall is preferable to watching us if we're gonna long ball it
Mumford
First Teamer

2 years ago

There are no excuses if we don't win this, the money we have spent the last few seasons demands that we win, and nothing short of an emphatic win will please some
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head