final

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 years ago

We've been in decline for 7 years Sid. Started the second we decided to replace Ron and Tevez with Valencia and Owen.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

No mate, not now with the money we still have and young players coming through, young squad that just needs a few older players we've relied on for the past 10 years like Carrick and Rooney, plus big Zlatan and never really replacing Giggs on the left brought in, but it's not an old squad,we need a cb and Shaw needs to nail down LB.

So you can't have Mata Pogba Bailey Mickey T Rashford Herrera, even Tony V at RB, Rojo looking better, Martial and getting his head back on right, you don't have proven and proven for their age youngsters and say that that's decline.

Add in top top drawer replacements for Carrick a cb Rooney Zlatan and a left winger and hopefully another goal scoring box to box midfielder and we SHOULD have a team that's filled with class young or in its prime players, able to challenge anyone.

It's just if we play shite football it'll be frustrating however, if Jose is happy with a solid defence and midfield at the end of his third transfer window and it's true what Alf and you have said or a mixture of the two, that he sets up the defence and midfield and relies on flair or skilled attackers to go win the game, then it would be better you'd think, you'll still have to put up with parking the bus when we go 2-0 up but at least we might go 2-0 up ffs more often.

And challenging and giving our rivals a game and not being the fuckin underdog when we play Chelsea City Spurs Arsenal and Fuckin the dippers for example and win some of those cliched but true six pointers in the league would be a start.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

Shit football will win this. Ajax will bottle it if they are up and will leave too many gaps because they are too gung-ho with their kids.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

We're going to be the joke of Europe if we lose. You can see Jose is feeling the pressure.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

We'll have to deal with this fucker to win...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... s-for-ajax
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah I read an article on him, wasn't he a midfielder or a 10 then took over upfront?

Nice touch United players holding minutes silence this morning.

Has Holland had any attacks in the last few years? Any local neutrals will remember the van last month or the month before
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

Massive day in Amsterdam today!

I'm giving it the Jock Rock in the office together with the Feynoord lads, but I will shit it as we approach kick off.

Museumplein expecting about 200,000 people which is about 2k from where I live.

I don't give a cunt about this season and Joey Sexton today. I want the pot!
Pikey McScum
Legend

2 years ago

Are we playing this in the home colours or away? Saw something this morning about Ajax wearing their new home kit tonight.

A really important question, I just realised - who cares about line-ups, formations (should be a thread for that tbf), tactics etc.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CLOTHES THEM GORGEOUS BOYS WILL BE WEARING!!!!!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Do you reckon the manc arena attack will affect the players? There looks to be a genuinely sombre mood in the camp

In other news Ajax keeper and striker Traore are apparently injured
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Do you reckon the manc arena attack will affect the players? There looks to be a genuinely sombre mood in the camp

In other news Ajax keeper and striker Traore are apparently injured
THE France attacks affected the PSG team in the CL.....albeit slightly different circumstances....

Hopefully it won't....but we always seem to struggle for intensity when it's emotional ...like around Munich rememberences etc
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018