final

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

I think I'd be training without Smalling and seeing if Fellaini in a back three might work: Darmian, Fellaini, Jones; with Valencia and Young as wingbacks, Herrera and Pogba in the middle. Mata and MickyT ahead of them and Rashford up front. Romero deserves to be in goal, imho.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I think it will go one of two ways

We either ruin the spectacle for everybody and make it a horrible ugly game with 7 at the back and 2 shieldng and play like absolute smalltime bollockless cunts

Or we surprise everybody, play with a bit of confidence and bollocks (most of these players have played in finals recently) and Ajax whose average age is 20 bottle it a bit. And then we'll probably play like smalltime bollockless cunts after 70 minutes when Jose reverses the bus onto the pitch
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

To quote that great philosopher Paul Merson, you can't turn form on and off like a tap.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 years ago

There's a wee voice been constantly in my head since we embarrassingly gave up on the league which hopes we lose.

What does that mean??
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:There's a wee voice been constantly in my head since we embarrassingly gave up on the league which hopes we lose.

What does that mean??

Means we have young quality players too that can also play quick attacking football backed by proven quality and some experience to hold it all together but we'll probably start by stopping them then see what happens
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

"Jose Mourinho has reportedly decided to cancel plans to hold an open training session in front of the media ahead of United’s game with Ajax.

"That’s because the Manchester United manager is concerned that his tactical plan may be exposed ahead of a huge game, that will basically shape the next season for United and Mourinho."

They saw him reversing the bus on to the pitch
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

A bit of perspective on our 'shite squad'......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... y-10463136

But hey money doesn't matter we're buying quality for the future. When we get Greaseman, James, Wilson, Kroos, Mmmmbop etc we'll show em!!!

Look how well Ajax has done to be playing the mighty United in the final of the EL.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:There's a wee voice been constantly in my head since we embarrassingly gave up on the league which hopes we lose.

What does that mean??

you probaly think that "if we lose he will go" i think he may do so before he gets the sack.
i personaly want us to win, and he to kick start the club. To win 6 or 7 titles and CL finals.
yes i know i`m a dreamer
but if we lose and lose depressingly i think the players should come forward and demand his removal, after all the players he won the title with at chelski called for his head 5 months later, they spotted somthing had happened/changed to him.
and after 3 sackings in 4 years i doubt he will ever get another job in major league football again so i doubt he will go volentary..
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:A bit of perspective on our 'shite squad'......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... y-10463136

But hey money doesn't matter we're buying quality for the future. When we get Greaseman, James, Wilson, Kroos, Mmmmbop etc we'll show em!!!

Look how well Ajax has done to be playing the mighty United in the final of the EL.
If they beat us it will be a victory for football tbf
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Is it fair to say that if we don't win this we're in decline?

We'll struggle to attract top players etc