Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

It's been an emotional season.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Might inspire them to go all out to win it for those killed and injured, and their families.
Anyone seen a team sheet yet?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Do you reckon the manc arena attack will affect the players? There looks to be a genuinely sombre mood in the camp

In other news Ajax keeper and striker Traore are apparently injured
THE France attacks affected the PSG team in the CL.....albeit slightly different circumstances....

Hopefully it won't....but we always seem to struggle for intensity when it's emotional ...like around Munich rememberences etc
Aye the bus attack affected Dortmund as well

It was very close to home, I would be surprised if none of our team had any connection to the event. Guardiola's wife and kids were there.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Whatever happens, it'll be an emotional game, and ultimately, perspective puts it right in its place, as just a game of football...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Hopefully, providing nothing happens...

The worry must affect the players. Stockholm was hit a couple of months ago with the truck attack.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

In perspective it might be only a game of football but it's a big deal in football terms for us. It doesn't necessarily follow that this game would be at anymore risk than usual because of the attack in Manchester. They have to just get on with it hopefully it will inspire them to win in tribute.

Either way there's a match to play.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I was at the Munich memorial when none of them would have been born and they all shit themselves, Neville, Giggs, whole lot
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fellaini starts in the final
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Mata and Mhyki both start. That's a surprise.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]