Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

ill give him his due, hes listened to my fair critique taken it on board and managed to make the big jump from gash to mediocre riff raff
lkhm

hoofing
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

nah your delusional, he`s still gash, wrap a piece of shit in gold plate its still a turd, a couple of swings of his leg and your all creaming. I used to have this football game when i was a lad, (i think it was called STRIKER) the players you pushed there heads down and the right foot kicked out ,thats limpdick a leg swinger.
no skill involved,no timeing just swing the leg and hope, you know even a broken clock is correct twice a day, swing it enough times and it will go in.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

Lingard is our best attacker after Lukaku. Perhaps Sanchez will step up, but he's comfortably better than Rash/Mash
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

whether he's "gash", "mediocre riff raff" or "our best attacker", he's one of our only players who is always looking to move the ball forward
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

dozer wrote:
2 years ago
Lingard is our best attacker after Lukaku. Perhaps Sanchez will step up, but he's comfortably better than Rash/Mash
He has a worse scoring rate, when starting, than Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and Pogba and he's played as a 10 the whole time, so his scoring should only be 2nd to the striker. If you include sub appearances, then Martial is the only player who has done better. So he's been a very good sub and decent depth. It's great we have a home grown player making a proper contribution, but 'best after Lukaku' is just wrong.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

marlon wrote:
2 years ago
dozer wrote:
2 years ago
He has a worse scoring rate, when starting, than Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and Pogba and he's played as a 10 the whole time, so his scoring should only be 2nd to the striker. If you include sub appearances, then Martial is the only player who has done better. So he's been a very good sub and decent depth. It's great we have a home grown player making a proper contribution, but 'best after Lukaku' is just wrong.
These stats are for this season?
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I think because Fergie retired and money started getting spent, we are all spoilt cunts who want a Messi in every position, his goals and assists aren’t bad at all considering his job is to knock his balls in and track back lots, we used to call Park three lungs and didn’t gurn about Brown or O’Shea or other squad players.

If you don’t rate him as a starter every week that’s fair enough, but as a 24/25 year old who’s getting regular game time, he’s developed loads.

Definitely a good squad player any team in the Prem would take.

Tbf Sterling was good then shite for ages then Pep came and turned him into a machine.

Lingard is quick, works hard, always try’s positive stuff, and has the skills and turns up in big games. I don’t get the hate.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah agree with that Zebs, I like Lingard. Great squad player at the very least. To start ahead of him, you'd have to be really good, which is how things should be.