Hull

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

So let's fuck 'em up. Rooney should start, for obvious reasons. Otherwise any team should do, but let's rest Carrick for Liverpool after he got that knock.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Schweiny and Fellaini to start... Schweiny for his class, and Fellaini to throw his weight,(elbows) around...

We need all our best players rested for Liverpool... THAT'S the important game...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Oh, José's already said he's taking it very seriously and wants to use the big guns:

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united ... e-mourinho

"Against Hull, I am going to play fresh players -- Zlatan, Pogba, Herrera, Valencia."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I didn't realise it was the semifinal already. This is why I prefer the League Cup, the FA Cup goes on for soooo long
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Didn't the fact there were four teams in the draw give it away
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Oh, José's already said he's taking it very seriously and wants to use the big guns:

"Against Hull, I am going to play fresh players -- Zlatan, Pogba, Herrera, Valencia."
Oh fuck... he must fear this might be the only thing he can win... and it probably is... still, we'll have one day more rest than the Dippers who play Southampton on Wednesday...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:Oh, José's already said he's taking it very seriously and wants to use the big guns:

Oh fuck... he must fear this might be the only thing he can win... and it probably is... still, we'll have one day more rest than the Dippers who play Southampton on Wednesday...
Surely if we play yesterday and Tuesday and they play today and Wednesday then it's the same?

Plus Bman, you can do one with your Rooney must play for obvious reasons.

You're right, not because of your sarcastic reasons but because he played well yesterday, got motm, has missed a few games and is fit again.

Wouldn't mind seeing him behind Zlatan with Martial and Mickey T providing the pass but then your forcing Pogba into a 2 which doesn't work. Plus I'd rest Carrick so fuck knows who he'll pick in midfield to pull the strings or he might just go, Hull are shite, fuck a team out with big names and we'll win anyway.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Hull are in disarray so it's a good time to play em. But their new manager will get em up for it, and you never know what he has up his sleeve.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Hull are in disarray so it's a good time to play em. But their new manager will get em up for it, and you never know what he has up his sleeve.
This is a fair point. Phelan managed to get them to play out of their skins for a handful of games at the start of the season.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

HARRY wrote:I don't think it will be decided in the home leg. Too much focus for the Dippers game. Surely Rash 'n' Mash up front can put Hull to the sword or at least give us a good foothold in the tie. Theyre obviously doomed to relegation so they might just think fuck it and throw everything at us.
Don't think so Harry... confidence is high, and we're pissing fire right now... Mourinho won't want the replay, I think he'd risk the loss to chase the win...