Spurs

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah Max has been a real cunt and Davel is busy plotting Blinds assassination and Pint wouldn't kiss a bloke for love nor money and has an unhealthy obsession with commas.

I totally see what you mean.

So are you Jose is king or are you he's the best that there was going but maybe after winning the FA Cup LVG deserved his final year?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Felwin wrote:
redzebs wrote:Felwin aka Lazarus!! Where have you been lad! We've missed some sensible talk around here!
Sensible isn't the word i'd use. Spot on is more like it...

Tbf I was proper miffed through the back half of last season by the club and every time I checked the forum it just seemed to be petty sniping. You're a good lot but it's been hard to get too excited recently I guess.
Yeah, it's great that there's no more of that, eh?

Fuckin hell...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Yeah Max has been a real cunt and Davel is busy plotting Blinds assassination and Pint wouldn't kiss a bloke for love nor money and has an unhealthy obsession with commas.

I totally see what you mean.

So are you Jose is king or are you he's the best that there was going but maybe after winning the FA Cup LVG deserved his final year?
:)) =)) :))

L-)
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Felwin wrote:
redzebs wrote:Felwin aka Lazarus!! Where have you been lad! We've missed some sensible talk around here!

Tbf I was proper miffed through the back half of last season by the club and every time I checked the forum it just seemed to be petty sniping. You're a good lot but it's been hard to get too excited recently I guess.

Fuckin hell...
:D :D
was worse last season tbf.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

FFS all this optimism is making me feel like this place is turning into a bloody love fest. Whats happened to all the insults that used to fly around ?

I predict a Thursday night hang over, plus the heat of Manchester after the cold in the Ukraine will get to them, 0-1 I reckon.

Mou to kick a microphone and the ref mistakes it for Fellaini, sends Mou to the stands.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Felwin wrote:

Fuckin hell...
No it fuckin wasn't Justin... last year was a genuine argument... it may have been angry and bitter, but the points were valid, from both sides... this shit is just imbecilic... no one is making any valid arguments, just trying to out-cunt each other...
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Tbf I'm not arguing for the sake of it ....
I'm trying to explain how I really see our current situation and that it's not as bad as Sid etc make it out to be
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Bedoya's got a point Justy. This is supposed to be a United fans forum. I've been a member on Red Issue and United We Stand for over 15 years, and have never known anything so anti-United as this place.
It's not anti-United Max. It's more about individuals whether they be players or the manager. I'm pretty sure every single one of us want United to succeed. I know I do.
I'm certain Rant started during the Djemba x 2 era when we looked shit and Ed was moaning about Fergie.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Felwin wrote:

Fuckin hell...
No it fuckin wasn't Justin... last year was a genuine argument... it may have been angry and bitter, but the points were valid, from both sides... this shit is just imbecilic... no one is making any valid arguments, just trying to out-cunt each other...
:))

Fuck off Alf, come on... "Valencia had a blinder" and you lot set upon him for about 13 pages. "Proper argument" my arse. More like hysterical ridiculous off the scale whinging.

You lot hated Gaal and made it known. Now people are pointing out Mourinho's quite obvious failings, it's 'you're so anti United'

Come on ffs you can't have it both ways
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Bedoya's got a point Justy. This is supposed to be a United fans forum. I've been a member on Red Issue and United We Stand for over 15 years, and have never known anything so anti-United as this place.
:)) :)) :))

You last season eh, totally United through and through