Spurs

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Since we won, it'll probably be a bit quiet round here... but there you go...

Kane is back and firing, and Eriksen is coming into form as well, so can see Mourinho going full defensive blockade here... against the best defence in the league... I'm going 0-0
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Need to win this. Midfield will be key.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote: Kane is back and firing, and Eriksen is coming into form as well, so can see Mourinho going full defensive blockade here... against the best defence in the league... I'm going 0-0
Your logic is sound. Still, it's long past due that we beat a top four(ish) team, so I'm going to hope with little rational basis that we finally do it this weekend. Fuck spurs.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It's only quiet because we beat Zorya 2-0 in the Europa. If it was a big win in a big competition this place would be more lively.

But yeah I can see a 0-0 as well. It depends what Tottenham turn up, the solid Poch team or the old bottlers team that shits itself at Old Trafford.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It's a curse now is it

So bad luck, gremlins, curse. Got it.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Aye not far off the treble next season now with a performance like that against Zorya
Felwin
First Teamer

4 years ago

We've looked shit when teams run at us. Spurs will run at us.

We've been shit defending set pieces. Spurs are good at set pieces.

But we have Mou and he'll probably whip out his Trampfield tactic that got us a 0-0.
Felwin
First Teamer

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Felwin wrote:We've looked shit when teams run at us. Spurs will run at us.

We've been shit defending set pieces. Spurs are good at set pieces.

But we have Mou and he'll probably whip out his Trampfield tactic that got us a 0-0.
That's for Sids "Mourinho out" thread surely!! :)
Why does a snide comment mean I want him out? I'll admit I didn't really want him in but it'd be madness to get rid of another manager unless it all goes utterly tits.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Felwin aka Lazarus!! Where have you been lad! We've missed some sensible talk around here!

Who called this a MUST win????

We've said that before every drawn league game lol,

Arsenal was a six pointer.

Everton was a we have to beat teams round us.

All the cannon fodder was we need to beat cannon fodder.

My heart says win but my head says draw or loss and it'll be portrayed as Spurs back with a bang.

Mickey T looks awesome, he has to start every time he's fit and Carrick has to play if available, then we've a chance.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

This game really could come down to who scores more goals, or to put it another way, if we can keep a clean sheet, and not concede, and stifle their attack, make sure they don't score, and nick a goal ourselves, we just might win...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."