Angel Gomes - The next Iniesta

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

The club were on about building them their own ground next to Old Trafford last season. What's come of that? The kids and reserves shouldn't be ground hopping when they play for one othe richest clubs in the world. They need their own ground.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

That was Lvgs pet project wasn't it, fuck knows, it's probably shelved, that's what I mean about Jose, I honestly think there's a strong chance he's came in and we've all these changes and grand ideas in mid air, and he's like, what the fuck are you asking me for? I don't run the club, I just want your first team and your chequebook and some room in your trophy cabinet, it's not like I'm in charge of other shit is it? It is? Oh fuck! What the fuck are you asking me for you stupid cunts, Roman never asked me about looking at shipping out Battersea and power plants and dogs and I didn't give a fuck! Here's a yellow pages you stupid cunts!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:He seems to be doing all the right things.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s-12166797

Where's the crowd?

I'd love it if we had that to see around where I am... beats the fuck out of paying £20odd to watch the Dons suck wind...
Don't get big crowds depending where they're playing I suppose ..
It's free entry for Uniteds home games at Carrington I think it is
it's normally free entry, some charge a pound or two. City are the ones who demand the away fans show a man Utd season ticket the day before the match
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Don't think anyone can just rock up and watch the kids on a Saturday morning though Snoop, the reserves was always free for season ticket holders and a few quid if not
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Don't think anyone can just rock up and watch the kids on a Saturday morning though Snoop, the reserves was always free for season ticket holders and a few quid if not
Apparently it's not like it's open to the public officially...but I heard if you turn up at Carrington or wherever they'll let you in to watch...

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:The club were on about building them their own ground next to Old Trafford last season. What's come of that? The kids and reserves shouldn't be ground hopping when they play for one othe richest clubs in the world. They need their own ground.
must be a small ground they were thinking of (this is 1 of the most built up areas around)
a train line in front, a dual carriageway at the rear, unless there gonna knock down KFC and MaccyD`s, its all balls, because the blue shit did it next to the council house
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

They should play a few games where the reserves play, can't remember but it's a league 2 ground I think
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Davel wrote:
Sid wrote:The club were on about building them their own ground next to Old Trafford last season. What's come of that? The kids and reserves shouldn't be ground hopping when they play for one othe richest clubs in the world. They need their own ground.
must be a small ground they were thinking of (this is 1 of the most built up areas around)
a train line in front, a dual carriageway at the rear, unless there gonna knock down KFC and MaccyD`s, its all balls, because the blue shit did it next to the council house
There's been talk of that for a while....
Would make sense- they could easily build a mini stadium, call it the Busby Babes ground or something and make it a legacy to them and show that's what we're all about....
I'd love the Glazers to sort that out

Davel
Legend

3 years ago

I live within 1 mile of the shitty complex, and also have blue shit living each side of me (terraced house) but I must admit reluctantly ,that I`m jealous of what the camel jockeys
have done to beswick.

my only saving grace is when they finally get bored with the (trading places experiment)
they will go the way of leeds and venky Blackburn)/.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah the original plans said it was going to be in the carpark next to Old Trafford. Something small like a 5-10 thousand all seater. It would be in the shadow of OT so it would give them something to work toward, like at City where they have the bridge that links the two grounds