Angel Gomes - The next Iniesta

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

....He wears Ruby Red slippers when he plays.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:....He wears Ruby Red slippers when he plays.

Knowing our luck, we'll be at the start when some stupid bitch drops a house on him and takes them and wears them for Liverpool and wins em the league.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Didnt do Georgie or Rooney any harm,if your good enough your old enough?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

And I'm getting grief about Rashford ffs lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Didnt do Georgie or Rooney any harm,if your good enough your old enough?
No argument from me on that but it would help matters if there was a decent team for him to be good enough to play in
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Of course I reckon that there is not a Utd player in the squad that would not benefit/ fit into any other squad in ,well, Europe SINGULARLY, but of course dropping the kid in now would be a challange.
Every time during my long time watching United and the results have been similarly shite ,supporters turn towards the old adage' play () fill in ' and rarely does it work unless they are a Mesi,Rooney,Best Pele etc etc
In the late 60's there was Burns,Edwards,Fitzpatrick etc who didnt make it,but Kidd ( probably the Rashford of his day ) did.Januzaj ,Wilson,Perrerra would definately been more succesful if they were dropped into the 08' side for example,but only one.
But ultimately if your gunna be a Giggs your ready despite the team in your in.
Lond winded sorry but I hope the kid ( not seen him yet) is good enough for the prem .
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

He scored a quality goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideo ... ited-u18s/

See how he moves and beats the defender so quickly. His balance is class. And he does a no look pass.

We have to find a place for him in the 11 if he's still that good in a couple of years. Can't just stick him on the left like often happens with players like that. Prioritise the cunt in the 10 role.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:He scored a quality goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideo ... ited-u18s/

See how he moves and beats the defender so quickly. His balance is class. And he does a no look pass.

We have to find a place for him in the 11 if he's still that good in a couple of years. Can't just stick him on the left like often happens with players like that. Prioritise the cunt in the 10 role.
You should try and keep an eye on him now every week ...there's plenty of youth reports about...
He's basically scored and assisted in every game...and the odd hat trick etc...
But the best thing about him is his awareness and how he hardly moves to beat a player...that's why j compared him to Iniesta...
He running every game for the U18's ..and since he was 15.
He's fucking quality- I just hope we don't lose him
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Running the game and he's 15, class. He's too good for that team, he needs a challenge.

Is he english btw? His United profile says he is. Surely not... we don't produce players like this. Well United do but what the fuck are dinosaurs like Southgate and Allardyce going to do with a genius like him? Stick him on the left and get him punting crosses in???
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Running the game and he's 15, class. He's too good for that team, he needs a challenge.

Is he english btw? His United profile says he is. Surely not... we don't produce players like this. Well United do but what the fuck are dinosaurs like Southgate and Allardyce going to do with a genius like him? Stick him on the left and get him punting crosses in???
Yep he's English ....he's actually Nani's cousin...hopefully he'll choose England- was born in England ...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018