Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
Or not. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Upset Angel Gomes By Saying He Was Too Small http://www.sportbible.com/football/tran ... l-20190514

Really old school thinking from Ole when you consider these days the best players in the world are small (Salah, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi). You don't need to be a shithouse to play in midfield in the Prem either, as David Silva proves every week. Or to play as a forward like Salah, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo etc.
If the above re Gomes is true, doesn't look like Daniel James is much bigger

But he's an old fashioned greyhound type winger so he gets a pass

I really hope our football next season isn't going to be fucking basic. We need to start giving Gomes games. Just his touch alone is better than any other player on the pitch.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

As I said in the tour thread... this cunt needs to be in the squad, if not the starting 11.

Give him games.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

United open contract talks with Gomes after Barca renew their interest

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... 1555082239
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Gomes needs to be under contact at United, do not fiddle fart around letting this drag on and on like we normally do. Getting him playing time with the first team would go a long way to convincing him that he is wanted at United and might even be an answer to out lack of creativity.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
Gomes needs to be under contact at United, do not fiddle fart around letting this drag on and on like we normally do. Getting him playing time with the first team would go a long way to convincing him that he is wanted at United and might even be an answer to out lack of creativity.
...I hope we don't fuck this one up X_X ...!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
...I hope we don't fuck this one up X_X ...!
With Ed doing the negotiations how could that happen :wall: