Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Mourinho on Pogba

‘He was working normally with us before the game. We prepared for the game, we gave the last touches in the tactical play, we gave the last touches on the set-plays and I told the players the team.’

‘He was in the team but this morning he was not feeling right to play. Then I have to prepare a new team. So he’s ill and now we have to wait to see what is going on.’

Makes it sound as though Mourinho didn't pull Pogba out of the team, Pog did it himself last minute

And what? What is wrong with any of that?!
Surely if Pogba is feeling unwell he makes it known and the team is changed?!?!
#JoseAgenda
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

:))

You've just literally posted this a minute before you posted that ^...

"And also I suggest the snidey windup comments re Jose/LVG are stopped coz it’s taking away from anything football related"

"#JoseAgenda" What's this then??? Seems to contradict your attempt at reasonableness.

Are we not allowed mention that our 90 mil WC player is having issues? Is that not football related?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote::))

You've just literally posted this a minute before you posted that ^...

"And also I suggest the snidey windup comments re Jose/LVG are stopped coz it’s taking away from anything football related"

"#JoseAgenda" What's this then??? Seems to contradict your attempt at reasonableness.

Are we not allowed mention that our 90 mil WC player is having issues? Is that not football related?

:)) you've done him there

Snoop, the agenda shite needs to disappear with Harry & Pint. We're allowed to say a player Jose has signed has had a shit game if he's had a shit game. It's not part of an agenda, it's just an objective fact. Stop putting meaning into things and being so butthurt.

I would suggest posting on the Caf if Rant is too inflammatory for you. But go on their main forum and you'll see they're having much more 'triggering' convos about Jose's shite football and results than we are. Like I said since Jose took over the Caf has put us to shame in its straight talking about Jose's reign.

So there's no in the United fandom that's not talking about it - likewise right across the media, they're talking about it too. We're not all part of a conspiracy. It's not feasible. So it's time to let it go.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:I'm sure there's no coincidence that any problems regarding Pogba were due to the arrival of Sanchez. He'll feel his nose has been pushed out. Joey will have told him that he needs to accept that even he can and will be dropped if the form is poor. And rightly so. Its the minimum required from any manager. No one player can be bigger than the team.

There is an argument there for players being allowed to play on through bad form. Lukheskey being a prime example. But there is a difference. Though he was struggling he never let his head drop and still put the yards in for the team. Where as when Pogba was struggling he simply wasn't applying himself. The discussion on the touchline at Tottenham spoke volumes. Joey merely pointing out that he wasn't covering the fundamentals. We could all see it. He was dreadful. And United's poster boy and Adidas brand icon was promptly dropped. I cant see what else Joey could do. But he's showed some bollocks in freezing him out. Millionaire superstars or not. The manager gets paid to make big and tough decisions. Pogba should hopefully learn from it and move on. But Joey's got is spot on for me.

Is Pogba who you called "Black pudding"?

Seriously go fuck yourself, Harry. Stop turning up here.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1977&start=170

Worth a read. Just to remember.

Come back Zebs....!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

"Seriously go fuck yourself, Harry. Stop turning up here"
Are you a mod now Sid?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Am I not entitled to tell a racist cunt to fuck off, Swamp? Are you a mod now, are you allowed to tell me not to do that?

Harry was banned, but keeps getting round it. Pint is too thick to that's why he's stayed gone. But Harry is probably changing his IP to get round the ban to keep posting. He hasn't been "unbanned"
Robbo
Legend

1 year ago

Can we maybe keep the thread pertinent instead of going off on a tangent about this person or that person, the only person who matters in this thread is Pogba.
-----------------------------------------------------
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Agreed...it's something the mods need to get a fix on.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Robbo
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:Agreed...it's something the mods need to get a fix on.

I do believe that they will at that :-?
-----------------------------------------------------