Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Star Man

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
With Pogba people talk such shit that it's clouded their judgement. When he leaves it'll be a case of you don't know what you've got til it's gone. We'll have to buy well to replace him, which we won't. Although I do admit his influence is fading. But still, when he's on it he can do everything you need a midfielder to do brilliantly.
And that's the thing. In the 4 years he has been with us, I'd say that I can recall maybe no more than 20 games where he has played like he should. 20 in 160 appearances. We didn't pay £95m for that. On current form, he is holding back opportunities for VdB (who has shown he is decent in the handful of minutes he's played). I'd take Soumare over Pogba right now and he would probably only cost £35m.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
With Pogba people talk such shit that it's clouded their judgement. When he leaves it'll be a case of you don't know what you've got til it's gone. We'll have to buy well to replace him, which we won't. Although I do admit his influence is fading. But still, when he's on it he can do everything you need a midfielder to do brilliantly.
And that's the thing. In the 4 years he has been with us, I'd say that I can recall maybe no more than 20 games where he has played like he should. 20 in 160 appearances. We didn't pay £95m for that. On current form, he is holding back opportunities for VdB (who has shown he is decent in the handful of minutes he's played). I'd take Soumare over Pogba right now and he would probably only cost £35m.
Exactly. Even Tuncai Sanli scored a hatrick against us. Sid, did you extrapolate that at the time and assume he's a world class forward?
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
So in-keeping with the rest of the squad. Pog is no different. But as Ronnie said whenever they talk about me, it's polemic.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Exactly. Even Tuncai Sanli scored a hatrick against us. Sid, did you extrapolate that at the time and assume he's a world class forward?
Nearly world class, but not quite in the same bracket as Fellaini.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Nearly world class, but not quite in the same bracket as Fellaini.
Perhaps. But I think your opinions are based on prejudice rather than actual facts. Like Jogba being dogshit to mediocre 90% of the games is no match for his celebrity status which is more important.
Does VDB do noodle commercials? No? Must be shit then. Good players would get these kind of offers.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

:)) it's true, the noodles are a good barometer