Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

So hes out for another few weeks apparently..
Getting beyond a joke now, if he doesnt want to be there,move him on and get a replacement.

Why was he played in that league cup game against rochdale? Hasn't been right since, I mean why rush him back if he was injured to play rochdale!?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I don’t have a problem with Pogba. I question his mentality in terms of being a top, top player at a successful club, but that’s something i’d level at nearly every player we have. He wants out, that’s clear. Is he wrong? He has 1 career, he needs to optimise it. We’re a complete and utter sham - I have no problem with him wanting out of it.

Time to look at where the real problem for this shit lies. It ain’t Pogba and it ain’t Raiola.
sheesh
Legend

I have nothing against Pogba. We should have sold him in the summer. There was no point in keeping him for a bit longer. Further proof the club is run by morons.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I have nothing against Pogba. We should have sold him in the summer. There was no point in keeping him for a bit longer. Further proof the club is run by morons.
His commercial appeal is massive. He's one of the most famous players in the world. The club won't have wanted to lose that, especially after we ditched Lukaku and Sanchez who're also big names. Sponsors pay top whack to be associated with high profile players like these. Ed probably couldn't bring himself to get rid of them all.
bman2
Legend

There must be a lot going on behind the scenes concerning United, Pogba, Raiola, and Haaland. Because until the last couple of days, there was all sort of positive spin coming from every side.

Whatever you think of Pogba and his agent, it’s just further proof that our handling of recruitment and player talent is still a shambles. It’s undignified for a club of our stature to lower itself to a public spat with an agent, let alone to losing that public spat. Our most famous player held against his will? Ole cant bag the great Norwegian hype player? Wtf is going on??
redzebs
Legend

I've been patient with him and now with the 4231 settled (if useless with Lingard at 10 and our numbers so stretched),

But I see the difference he makes, what is now getting me to the point of no return as in him being a long term player is his agent saying he came because he loves the club, he "cant" be angry with Ole because he respected him as a player...... (FUCK THAT SHIT FOR STARTERS)

Then the next day (as if with a heavy heart) we get the attitude of oh well he needs to be challenging for titles and champions league.

If he had ripped up trees all season and was frustrated then fair enough but he's started 6? times this season? Is he fucking serious?

After glimpses of our only brief flashes at Watford, you could see the difference he can bring,

After that, we get a half.

Then away to Burnley, didn't fancy it or is genuine about this fuckin ankle knock, I was not happy but ok,

but couldn't he have at least travelled with the squad the short distance and look like he's still at the club?

Maybe, but even if there is no objection to him attending his brothers wedding. He doesn't drink or smoke, but for once I wish he'd sat down a bit more and had a larger top than dancing on the fuckin ankle.

But then instead of at least going to Arsenal and having a last minute check or at least support the team now he's near enough supposedly back,

He's then still flown to a charity football match in France to watch his brother/s play and his other brother then says some stuff to the media?

How many brothers does he have and is one not on fuckin honeymoon!!!!

We needed a top top 6, a top 8/box to box,

A 10, an experienced 7 who will automatically get goals and assists and not leave us playing James all the time as highly as I can't fault his first season at a top level,

for starters I think he's better on the left but I don't remember seeing him there for us for many minutes except maybe at the very start of the season?

Instead of Rashford having to play every game on the left and James on the right except Greenwood the young amazing looking cf starting played wide right to do a job every 4 games So we need a 7/rw/ram, whatever you want to call the right of the three.

Last night (and so so many others) showed the need for another no.9, a different style, so we can change our tactics if necessary. The annoying thing is, with the Euros coming, there are players we could get cheap or on loan for 6 months which would give them regular time and definitely improve us.

And we need leaders anyway so I don't think we need to look at over over over priced x 5 players because they are young, English prospects.

Our in game management is Ole's biggest flaw, I'm happy to see him try with a strengthened squad but we needed at least another 3 players at the start of the season when looking at the roster.

That was before Pogbas been ko'd, McItomney is out and Matic might go, that leaves Fred as our only potential senior cm.

Fellani and Herrera would have walked into that squad last night and they are away for fuck all. I'm not saying we needed those two individual players per se, but equal or better replacements were never signed.

For the next two months it's going to be all about McItomney coming back and any bad games, it'll be because he's out and Pogbas been injured and it's all bad luck. And the pressure on Scott McIT is going to be fuckin immense.

And it's wank.

But Pogba is doing himself no favours.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

That's a proper old school rant, zebs. Hard to disagree with any of it. Pogba seems beyond the point of no return, there's no point even being bothered about it. For me, it's just further proof we need a top DoF to handle players and their agents. Top players having bastard agents is a reality of football, and it's only going to get worse. The club needs to get serious and get professional about it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago That's a proper old school rant, zebs. Hard to disagree with any of it. Pogba seems beyond the point of no return, there's no point even being bothered about it. For me, it's just further proof we need a top DoF to handle players and their agents. Top players having bastard agents is a reality of football, and it's only going to get worse. The club needs to get serious and get professional about it.
Yeah and it's not all the cunty agents fault. Yes they fill their clients heads with shite. But as you've seen from Raiola's comments, the shit he's telling Pog about our shitly run club has truth in it.
redzebs
Legend

True dat boys, I have only been back a week but is everyone all over The Athletic? Will Sid take the free trial and 50% discount and commit to pay £2.50 a month lol?

There was an article in it comparing the state of the stadium and other facilities and archaic structure of how we operate compared to other clubs and how it was almost a metaphor for the decline of our success.

When Fergie retired did you ever think within 6 years that OT would be probably at best the fourth best ground in the country and even though we used to mock their attendances, City's investment and total rebuild of every aspect of a football club puts us to shame.

Even Anfield gets tidied up and as much done to it as they can ffs.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
fat maradona
Legend

redzebs wrote: 4 years ago True dat boys, I have only been back a week but is everyone all over The Athletic? Will Sid take the free trial and 50% discount and commit to pay £2.50 a month lol?

There was an article in it comparing the state of the stadium and other facilities and archaic structure of how we operate compared to other clubs and how it was almost a metaphor for the decline of our success.

When Fergie retired did you ever think within 6 years that OT would be probably at best the fourth best ground in the country and even though we used to mock their attendances, City's investment and total rebuild of every aspect of a football club puts us to shame.

Even Anfield gets tidied up and as much done to it as they can ffs.
Seriously Zeb, you can't be surprised by this gradual demise. The Glazers did it to Tampa Bay Buccaneers and pretty much the same thing is happening to us.