Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
wtf are you even talking about. We need midfielders who can get on the ball, control games, kill opponents with their passing. You know, quality football stuff. If you tried actually watching the matches you'd understand.
I'm talking about you saying we need comparable players and i'm asking whose comparable? What's your confusion? Pogba doesn't control games and kill opponents with his passing. You know, quality football stuff.

...and i do watch the matches and comment on them in real time, I say what i see. You suggesting i don't understand is curious given that you can't answer a simple question. For me the two players you've named are not comparable players. If they come and do what Pogba has done then they will be failures, I expect players to improve over time. I expect TMEPITW to be a leader in the team control more than one game in 3 and a bit seasons. I expect a player like that to deliver week in week out, improve the players around him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

It really is futile trying to explain things to you.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
It really is futile trying to explain things to you.
Because you can't, you can't simply say whose comparable to Pogba even though you said we have to replace him with comparable players. I can help you out, there are no comparable players, nobody else has been TMEPITW and failed so miserably.

Go on name someone Ole should be getting that's comparable? Would it be reasonable if we break the WR fee again that we should expect more of that player than say either Tonali or Niguez ?
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

Reading comprehension fails you again.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

.....still not a single name.
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
Steggo wrote:
11 months ago
Jack Grealish? James Maddison? Or both?
I really like the look of Tonali. Could pair well with someone like Maddison. We need at least two great passers in midfield. Although I suppose Liverpool gets by with a fairly workmanlike midfield, and I get the impression that's what Ole is looking to imitate.
Sounds like you're saying Pogba should be dropped next season. He can't be a DM with those 2 players.
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

dozer wrote:
11 months ago
bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
Steggo wrote:
11 months ago
Jack Grealish? James Maddison? Or both?
I really like the look of Tonali. Could pair well with someone like Maddison. We need at least two great passers in midfield. Although I suppose Liverpool gets by with a fairly workmanlike midfield, and I get the impression that's what Ole is looking to imitate.
Sounds like you're saying Pogba should be dropped next season. He can't be a DM with those 2 players.
I don't think he should be a DM, it's a waste of his talent. But it hardly matters, I don't think he's going to be here next season anyway. he might be gone in January even.
swampash
Legend

10 months ago

Should have signed Rode. And Kimmich 3 year’s ago when it was obvious he was destined for midfield and on only €1,000 a week.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

swampash wrote:
10 months ago
Should have signed Rode. And Kimmich 3 year’s ago when it was obvious he was destined for midfield and on only €1,000 a week.
And Maguire for 15m when he was managed by our assistant manager. That's why we need a DoF. The Glazers need to see how much money they're pissing away by not having one, then maybe they'll act.
swampash
Legend

10 months ago

Yup, nail on head Sid
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...