Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

With all the turmoil going on at Tottenham I have to wonder if Pochettino might want Real Madrid job - that would piss Mourinho off no end.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
With all the turmoil going on at Tottenham I have to wonder if Pochettino might want Real Madrid job - that would piss Mourinho off no end.
I think United are just treading water with Ole until Poch is ready to leave Spurs. We have to go all in for him. He's done for Spurs exactly what we need: turned around a mess of a club and has it consistently in the CL. He's at the stage with Spurs where Klopp got with Dortmund: he hit the limit of where he could take the club, and things went downhill. People were asking if Klopp was all that. But then the manager went on to even greater heights at Liverpool. You need forward momentum, or things run out of the steam.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

all these top managers moving around, whehn yo uthink about it we probably have the worst manager in the prem on paper tbf

I’d swap him for steve bruce or summat tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Ole says Pogba is going nowhere and is totally committed.
A glowing review.........

“Paul is going nowhere, he is working hard and is totally committed to Manchester United. He is one of our big characters, someone who will walk out on to any pitch and be full of confidence. That’s what I look for in a United player. You need a big personality to play for this club.”

No specifics after year 3 full years, just vague big personality and confidence shite. Not he leads the team, creates, scores, drives us on. The only thing happening here is Ole making it look difficult for teams to buy him after he declared to everyone he wants to leave.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 month ago
all these top managers moving around, whehn yo uthink about it we probably have the worst manager in the prem on paper tbf

I’d swap him for steve bruce or summat tbf
u think?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

The silver lining of us being so obviously shit now is that it might at least stop some supporters from criticising Pogba all the time. It's obvious how essential he is to us after the last few matches. We're not even mid table quality without him, it's shocking. If he signs a new deal with us, he's in a position to put us over a barrel and ask for a fortune.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

.......He's the future but we need to figure him out still in his 4th year back. World Class!