Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

"Everyone expects everything from him every game, he has to defend, he has to attack, he has to win headers, he has to dribble past people, he has to make passes. That's just Paul and he'll thrive on that."- Ole

What does that word vomit mean? When? When will he thrive? I haven't expected any of that and he hasn't delivered it. Seems to be the deluded who thought he could do it and are convinced they're seeing it. If that's the case why does everyone keep talking about it not happening??? Including Ole and Jose before him! This great form is always coming soon......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago "Everyone expects everything from him every game, he has to defend, he has to attack, he has to win headers, he has to dribble past people, he has to make passes. That's just Paul and he'll thrive on that."- Ole

What does that word vomit mean? When? When will he thrive? I haven't expected any of that and he hasn't delivered it. Seems to be the deluded who thought he could do it and are convinced they're seeing it. If that's the case why does everyone keep talking about it not happening??? Including Ole and Jose before him! This great form is always coming soon......
Well in that last match, you criticised Pogba for not passing to himself on the right wing from central midfield while also taking care of Lindelof's defensive headers for him. I think Ole's literally talking to you, man.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

has ole moaned about anything yet, everything is always brilliantly stupendous ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago "Everyone expects everything from him every game, he has to defend, he has to attack, he has to win headers, he has to dribble past people, he has to make passes. That's just Paul and he'll thrive on that."- Ole

Well in that last match, you criticised Pogba for not passing to himself on the right wing from central midfield
while also taking care of Lindelof's defensive headers for him. I think Ole's literally talking to you, man.
Wtf are you talking about there??? As for taking care of Lindelof? Your ok with Pogba allowing the player who scored run past him out jump Lindelof and score and he didn't move? What the fuck is he there for?

Besides i'm obviously wrong about Pogba and you have it bang on, i mean, as you say we can force him to stay here for 3 more years, you'll love that because he's class. There's no issue at all.
Lazarus
Legend

PSG would have taken Pogba off our hands and paid him £429,000 a week..... if only Neymar wasn't shite and had moved to Barca. Nothing to do with Pogba, he was just an innocent bystander. But Juve..... and Real........ everybody wants Pogba.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -week-deal
Lazarus
Legend

Two games with no Pogba and two wins. He's hardly left a big hole in the team.
Lazarus
Legend

....Scholes agrees.

"At the end of the day his form hasn't been great anyway over the last three or three years he's been there."

https://www.sportbible.com/football/foo ... d-20190920
dozer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago ....Scholes agrees.

"At the end of the day his form hasn't been great anyway over the last three or three years he's been there."

https://www.sportbible.com/football/foo ... d-20190920
Yep, we'll miss his dance moves at best. Adidas will miss him more.
I do think he tries hard unlike a lot of other players but at the end of the day he's been "kinda good" at best.
bman2
Legend

Do we reckon Evra has been brought in to be our Pogba wrangler then? Ole and Ed are desperate to keep him sweet.
bman2
Legend

Former Real Madrid president Ramón Calderón has given an interview to Portuguese newspaper A Bola and claimed the Spanish side never made an offer for Pogba and his former manager Jose Mourinho is the reason behind it. The latter is without a club since United sacked him last December.

“In the short term, Mourinho will return to Real. They told him to wait six months,” Calderón said.