Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

I'll put this story in this thread, because there's specific mention of Pogba, but the gist is that squad morale and unity is really bad. Seems like there are some divisions in the squad? But it doesn't shed any light on them.
Lazarus
Legend

"Real Madrid are prepared to make an offer of £90m plus Gareth Bale for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba if the France international improves his form during the remainder of the campaign. "

It'll be hilarious if Real telling Pogba to play better works. If he starts playing well what does that say about him??? Surely he'll have to be consistant for the first time in his life and maintain the standard he has set here over 3 seasons rather than suddenly starting to improve his form.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... paul-pogba

Then we get Bale............. and £90m.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

does anyone really want bale?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago does anyone really want bale?
Only the sponsors
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago does anyone really want bale?
Only the sponsors
I'd rather have him than Pogba at this stage, if he's not injured all the time i bet he makes a bigger difference and contributes more than Pogba has so far. But ideally no, never wanted him and would rather have a younger, fitter, longer term player.

Mostly i'll be glad to see the back of Pogba.
Lazarus
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Back just in time for the january window I'd guess.

Thing is, whilst I'm done with Pogba, I cant even lay into him at this point because he was pretty fucking candid in the summer that he wanted out. Keeping him was a daft decision and I said at the time that he'd spend more time 'injured' than available this season.

McTominay has a fraction of his talent, but he has more fucking heart.

Sort a cash plus player deal with Madrid in January. I'd even take Bale - give him a couple of years playing from the right.
bman2
Legend

We’re pretty shit without him, but didn’t seem to make any effort to sign a midfielder this past summer. Are we going to sign a comparable replacement, or is Ole going to stick with Brexit FC and sign whatever young English player has passion. To think that people used to complain about Carrick, now look at the state of our midfield, our standards have fallen so far.
Steggo
First Teamer

Jack Grealish? James Maddison? Or both?
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago We’re pretty shit without him, but didn’t seem to make any effort to sign a midfielder this past summer. Are we going to sign a comparable replacement, or is Ole going to stick with Brexit FC and sign whatever young English player has passion. To think that people used to complain about Carrick, now look at the state of our midfield, our standards have fallen so far.
We're shit with him. Go on, give us a few comparable replacement suggestions.